• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
It's from a program called Rainmeter, which lets you customize your desktop better than regular widgets. It's a lot of fun, and pretty useful too, actually, like the one I have that displays my memory and CPU usage.

The desktop image is from dribbble.com (3 B's, no typo), they have a lot of cool wallpapers, icons, etc. :)
Thanks. :-)

Bone Of The Foz

BY THE EIGHT! WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?!
My New One Thanks To Karen For The Rainmeter Suggestion :)screen.jpg

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
sg.PNG

Bone Of The Foz

BY THE EIGHT! WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?!
Finnsson..

That Is fluffing Excillent mate loving that plops xx

Karen

boop.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Here's my current one. You can tell I'm a huge fan of a certain Western. :p

desktopzi.png
that's one filled desktop! Although I don't like westerns much, I do like the background.

Docta Corvina

that's one filled desktop! Although I don't like westerns much, I do like the background.

Yeah, I have lots going on with my desktop. I actually had to clean it up this morning, it was rather cluttered from all my mod-making experiments. :p

I'm not a fan of all Westerns, but there are some that are worth watching, and The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly is one of them. I think even many non-fans of Westerns would enjoy it. :) It's one of my fave movies of all time.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Yeah, I have lots going on with my desktop. I actually had to clean it up this morning, it was rather cluttered from all my mod-making experiments. :p

I'm not a fan of all Westerns, but there are some that are worth watching, and The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly is one of them. I think even many non-fans of Westerns would enjoy it. :) It's one of my fave movies of all time.

I might search it up and watch it, If you don't try, you never know!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Docta Corvina said:

"Blondieeeeeeeeee!!!"

The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly is the best Western ever made, and one of the best movies to grace the silver screen. That, or I'm a total Clint Eastwood fanboy. If you name any movie that has Clint in either an acting or directing role (often both), I've probably seen it. He may be a crotchety old man who talks to invisible presidents, but damn if he ain't a genius filmmaker!

Docta Corvina

"Blondieeeeeeeeee!!!"

The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly is the best Western ever made, and one of the best movies to grace the silver screen. That, or I'm a total Clint Eastwood fanboy. If you name any movie that has Clint in either an acting or directing role (often both), I've probably seen it. He may be a crotchety old man who talks to invisible presidents, but damn if he ain't a genius filmmaker!

Maaaan, all this reminiscing, I think I'll have to pop the DVD in tonight. Grab some beer. I'm in the mood now for it. :D

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Docta Corvina said:
Maaaan, all this reminiscing, I think I'll have to pop the DVD in tonight. Grab some beer. I'm in the mood now for it. :D

Do it. :cowboy:

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Docta Corvina said:
Oh, it's just been DONE. Movie's going, beer is flowing. Tis a good night. :D

Aw man, I love this soundtrack. So glad I own it. <3

Excellent. :D

That soundtrack was my only love for a while after I first saw the movie. Ennio Morricone, you brilliant man. I'd like to think I have at least a smidgen of musical talent, but any song is only halfway decent when I hum it. I make the violin sound like... tortured cats. Big tortured cats. o_O

Irish

Thane of Solitude
That's right...be jealous of how awesome and original my "desktop" is! :p ;)

image.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts