• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grelod The Kind

I've just been curious what kind of Dovahkiin other people are playing, I guess.

If you don't want to write a long autobiography, fill out this form:

Name:
Race:
'Class' or Class Description:
Relative Date of Creation:
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor)
Level (Estimate if you must):
Factions:
What are they up to?
Alliance:
Back story (Optional):
Other Details (Optional):
Picture (optional):

Relative Date of Creation: Mid March - Early April
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Two-Handed, Heavy Armor.
Level (Estimate if you must): Like 40-something.
Factions:Companions, Imperials
What are they up to? Main Story
Alliance: Imperial
Back story (Optional): ---
Other Details (Optional): ---
Picture (optional): Too lazy to upload.

Name: Adelaide
Race: Breton
'Class' or Class Description: Conjurer
Relative Date of Creation: Earlier this week
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Conjuration, Heavy Armor, One-Handed
Level (Estimate if you must): 20-some
Factions: College of Winterhold, Stormcloaks (to-join)
What are they up to? Raising trade skills, raising conjuration
Alliance:Stormcloaks.
Back story (Optional):---
Other Details (Optional):---
Picture (optional): Too lazy to upload.

Name: Wild One
Race: Khajiit
'Class' or Class Description: Sneaky Archer
Relative Date of Creation: Earlier today
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Sneak, Archery, Light Armor, One-Handed if the enemy gets too close
Level (Estimate if you must): Between 3 and 5
Factions:Thieves Guild (to join), Dark Brotherhood (to-join), Dawnguard (to-join)
What are they up to? Dormant until Dawnguard comes out. I might start Thieves Guild at some point, though.
Alliance:Civil War : Neutral (slightly leaning towards Imperials). Dawnguard : Dawnguard.
Back story (Optional): ---
Other Details (Optional): ---
Picture (optional): Too lazy to upload, but he has sexy pink fur.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Name: St. Addvir (I know, bluntly taken from Alessia, but I was out of ideas)
Race: Nord
'Class' or Class Description: Barbarian (two-handed+light armor if you don't know)
Relative Date of Creation: Today, actually
Major Skills: Light Armor, Two-Handed, Restoration
Level (Estimate if you must): 5
Factions: Stormcloaks, should get around to joining the Companions soon
What are they up to?: Main Story+Stormcloak Questline
Alliance: Stormcloaks in the Civil War, may join Dawnguard once that gets up and running
Back story (Optional): Spending most of his life in Hammerfell but was first born in Skyrim, Addvir was a steady believer in Talos and communicated that belief to the Redguards of Hammerfell. Someone who had apparently taken the side of the Dominion framed him for murder, and his only choice was escape. He made it to Cyrodiil, and was about to fully cross the border into Skyrim when the Empire took him prisoner...
Other Details (Optional): Kind of represents the singer from the band Red
Picture (optional): I play on console, so he has black war paint over his eyes, bald, average weighted, and usually wears some kind of Stormcloak armor.

Name: Tars-His-Axe
Race: Argonian
'Class' or Class Description: Relies on either normal battleaxes or conjured battleaxes. Half conjurer, half Barbarian, you could say.
Relative Date of Creation: Last month
Major Skills: Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, Conjuration
Level (Estimate if you must): 25-30, too lazy to check
Factions: Unaligned
What are they up to?: About to finish main quest, does bounty hunting work for Jarls
Alliance: Unaligned
Back story (Optional): (On short time here, so I may edit this in later)
Other Details (Optional): Black scales with curved horns
Picture (optional): I play on console, but I'm too lazy to check what he looks like plus I'm out of time.

For my other characters, you can look at my signature.

Name: Bahamut
'Class' or Class Description: Jack of All Trades
Relative Date of Creation: Christmas day 2011
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) - 100 in all magic fields, heavy armor, ~90 in one hand and ~50 in archery
Level (Estimate if you must): 69
Factions: All available factions, minus the Civil War quest line and Bards College, are completed
What are they up to? Finishing random quests (final Daedric quests, etc, etc) and increasing all secondary skills
Alliance: Unaligned
Back story (Optional): N/A
Other Details (Optional): I am a completionist...just trying to do everything in game
Picture (optional):
bahamut.jpg

Aeri Shadow

Dainty Elven Heir
Name: Faelyn Centauri
Race: Bosmer
'Class' or Class Description: Destruction Mage
Relative Date of Creation: Not sure.. o_O
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Destruction, mostly
Level (Estimate if you must): 34, I think.
Factions: Mages College, Companions.
What are they up to?: Daedric quests and Colege questline.
Alliance: Stormcloaks, Forsworn, Hags, Hagravens (Thanks to a supermegafoxyawesome mod)
Back story (Optional): Without giving away too many details from my fanfic, at the current moment, Faelyn is an ex-battlemaiden to Ulfric Stormcloak, and highly resents him and most of the other nords in Skyrim.
Other Details (Optional): She's my relatively 'Good' character. Got a little tired of the feared assassin thief, I've made too many lately.
Picture (optional):

standalone

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Name: Horus (Got his nickname Gold-eyes from friends)
Race: Altmer (Werewolf)
'Class' or Class Description: Mage (Destruction, Illusion, Conjuration and Alteration)
Relative Date of Creation: N/A
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) 100% Magic
Level (Estimate if you must): 56????
Factions: Stormcloak, Arch mage at the college
What are they up to? About to assassinate the emperor and getting ready to take back Riften.
Alliance: All available guild
Dislikes/Enemies: Aldmeri Dominion (Thalmor) and Imperial legion
Back story (Optional): I've created a post similar to this one at Tell us about your character(s) | Skyrim Forums C/P: My current character (My toon) is a male Altmer, Horus, born and raise in Summerset Isle who's parents were originally Thalmor but had a change of heart. Horus parents did not want Horus to have any influences with the Thalmor that they decided to take the risk, and leave. When the Thalmor heard of this news they signed a warrant out for the arrest for Horus parents. Since leaving the Thalmor is considered high treason the punishment is most likely by death, and they knew it. Horus parents heard of this arrest warrant and decided to leave Summerset Isle. They took Horus and fled their homes. They soon arrive in Firsthold where they found a boat that only can fit one person inside. His parents decided to put Horus on the boat and just as they were about to push the boat the Thalmor made their appearances. Horus parents cast a wind type spell that pushed the boat further out to sea. Horus, at the age of 8 years of age, was scared out of his mind, not knowing what was going on he cried as he watch his parents get slaughtered by a group of Thalmor.

Few days later the dehydrated boy washed up on Cyrodiil's shores. A nord couple found the lifeless body of Horus and decided to take him home with them. They’re nursed him back to good health, and after they realize that boy was an orphan they decided to keep and raise him like one of their own.

12 years later his past caught up to him. The Thalmor found out where Horus was and decided capture him. They've entered his home where they found out that Horus adopted parents were Talos worshipers. Almost immediately they've slaughtered them, and then left his home as Horus was nowhere to be found. Horus came home later on to find his parents maliciously murdered. One of his neighbors saw the incident and told Horus. He made a quick decision to leave Cyrodiil to head to Skyrim. Before he left he took a Talos amulet off of his adopted mother's corpse, and then put it around his neck.

As he crossed the borders and landed in Falkreath he saw a group of imperial soldiers beating up their bind stormcloak prisoners. He saw one imperial solider attempting to rape one of the female prisoners and decided to take action. He approached them and question their ethics. After a few mins of a scuffle an imperial solider hits Horus over the head with an warhammer causing him to be unconscious. They've wrapped Horus arms up and threw his unconscious body in the wagon. several hours later he slowly came to, and there he was surrounded by a bunch of stormcloak soldiers heading to Helgan.
Picture (optional):
Horusarchmagedrinking.jpg

HorusArchmagedrink.png

RoG Delta

I've just been curious what kind of Dovahkiin other people are playing, I guess.

If you don't want to write a long autobiography, fill out this form:

Name:
Race:
'Class' or Class Description:
Relative Date of Creation:
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor)
Level (Estimate if you must):
Factions:
What are they up to?
Alliance:
Back story (Optional):
Other Details (Optional):
Picture (optional):

Date: may 15
Skills: destruction 65 archery 74 light armor 55 conjuration 100 one hand 57 speech 100 lock pick 70 enchanting 100 smith 100
Level: 58
Factions: college of winterhold (arch-Mage) dark brotherhood, thieves guild leader, companions harbinger
Up to: trying to cure werewolf at the moment, also I don't play him that much anymore because he's so overpowered. I discovered this when I 1-shotted a mammoth. :0 Trying to have a set of light armor on hand do every situation, like magic schools, one handed, and carry weight and such. I basically tried to experience as many things as possible with this character.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Name: Lord Zatam

Class: Assassin

DoC: When we found out Dawnguard was about Vampires.

Major Skills: (Sneak, Illusion, Archery, One-Handed, Alteration, Light Armor)

Level: 50

Faction: Vampire Lord, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, then Stormcloaks
Waiting for the launch of Dawnguard because i plan to role play this character as a Vampire lord so i have done as little as possible i am just waiting at Dragonsreach right after i learned i was the Dragonborn.

Dislikes: The sun, Imperial Legion

Backstory: Lord Zatam has lived in almost every province of Cyrodil every 100 years he likes to move to a different region, he went to Skyrim because he heard that a fellow vampire, Lord Harkan (master of the beast vampire form) had found a way to put an end to the only thing stopping them from being in absolute power THE SUN. However when he got to the border of Skyrim he was caught off guard by the longer days in the north and was wondering around when he was suddenly hit over the head and woke up in an Imperial prisoner cart. He was so infuriated that those insolent mortals would dare imprison him, and he swore to himself that he would rid his new home of Imperial Legion once he got out of this situation. Shortly after he escaped from the Legion he learned he was a Dragonborn, his ego swelling with power he set his top priority to go and find Lord Harkan to see if these rumors were true, because with no sun to weaken him, plus his new found power of being Dragonborn he new he could become the most powerful being in all of Cyrodil. ( I am just hoping that this will not be destroyed by the actual storyline of Dawnguard.)

I will post pics once i get some new armor from the DLC but for now i am rockin Stormcloak Officer Armor.

RoG Delta

Sorry about that last one. I put it in the quotes.
Name: Anna
Race: Breton
Class: Mage
time: may 27
Skills: very low haha. Mostly destruction and conjugation
Level: 15
Up to: nothing, failed mage character really. Mage is really weak at the beginning and I couldn't get started well.
factions: college of winterhold, thieves guild.

On Jason Bourne ^^ I boosted a TON.

Name:Thor
Race: nord
Class: bash and slash
Time may 31
Skills: block, one hand, heavy armor, smithing
Level:8
Up to: never really got this one off the ground, but trying to be the true nord dovahkin
Factions: companions

Name: Altïr
Race: Kahjiit (sp?)
Class: assassin
Created: June 13
Skills: sneak (whole right side of tree so far), one hand, archery, smithing, enchanting, alchemy, speech
Weapons: currently, improved dwarven bow, double improved steel daggers, shrouded armor set.
Up to: current character, doing db quest line, thieves guild quest line, but going to wait til level 32 to finish for best nightingale armor. Raiding Dwemer ruins for ingots for dwarven bow boost.
Factions: dark brotherhood, thieves guild
Main quest: need to climb 7000 steps

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Name: Vlad Dracula
Race: Nordic Vampire
'Class' or Class Description: Warrior
Relative Date of Creation: 12/23/11
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) One-Hand, Smithing and Stealth. Some Magic. Daedric or Thalmor Armor
Level (Estimate if you must): 55
Factions: ALL (First play though so I did everything)
What are they up to?: Resting for Dawnguard
Alliance: All Guilds
Back story (Optional): N/A
Other Details (Optional): He was my first build so no backstory was thought up. He is my Uber-vampire.
Picture: TESV 2012-06-15 17-40-29-07.jpeg

Name: Mina Tepes
Race: Nordic Vampire
'Class' or Class Description: Necromage
Relative Date of Creation: 05/02/12
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Destruction & Conjuration. Arch-Mage Robes or a mix of Nightingale and Thalmor
Level (Estimate if you must): 43
Factions: None
What are they up to?: Resting for Dawnguard
Alliance: None
Back story (Optional): I dubbed her The Dark Lord of Skyrim. I RP'ed her. The death of her lover twisted her heart and view of the world. From Legate to Dark Lord was a completely unplanned move while playing. Her original goal was to resurrect her lover, but time passed and the Dark Arts warped her goals and morals. She became a vampire so she may live forever with her lover, once said person was Thralled. When she eventually learned the spell, it was too late, the body was gone. As new Arch-Mage, she continued her descent in to the Dark Arts and Vampirisim.

Evil grew inside her. The blood of her own students and faculty satisfied her hunger. She wanted totally destruction. To unleash the rage she felt upon the world. Her goal was now to kill Alduin so no one could oppose her reign over Skyrim. She succeeded. In her last quest, she defeated The Wolf Queen. With her Thrall's at her side, aided by the Ritual Stone, Mina built a small army of 7-8 to take on The Wolf Queens forces. This victory solidified her reign as Dark Lord and greatest Necromancer in all of Skyrim. Now she rests, saving her strength for Dawnguard. To think none of this would've ever happened if Lydia wouldn't have died. Hell hath no fury like a women scorn.
Other Details (Optional): She has no mercy. She uses the dead, Dremora Lords and Atronachs as weapons. If she physical engages in battle, fire is her first choose followed by The Ebony Blade. Odahviing is always close by, watching and at the ready.
Picture: She's wearing a Nightingale hood to hide her face. The last thing her victims ever see is Darkness. TESV 2012-06-17 22-35-21-04.jpeg

Name: Harker
'Class' or Class Description: Hunter
Relative Date of Creation: 06/12/12
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor): Hunting Bow and Dagger with Savior's Hide and Uncursed Ring of Hircine, Hide boots.
Level (Estimate if you must): 6
Factions: None
What are they up to?: Hunting around Riften
Alliance: Neutral
Back story (Optional): While out hunting, he was mistaken as Stormcloak and was arrested. After escaping Helgen, he wandered until he reached Falkreath. He's a drifter so he has no permanent residence. He honors Hircine. He proved his loyalty by slaying the werewolf of Falkreath. He is not a werewolf nor desires it. Hircine's "gifts" are trophies from the hunt (Quest: Ill Met By Moonlight). He is blind in one eye after suffering an attack by a pack of wolves. He hunts to survive. He takes odd jobs for the gold, but general stays to himself. No family or friends, he is a stranger and loner.
Other Details (Optional): He's relatively a good character, although he honors Hircine. No mischief or murder. His goal is to live and survive the hunt. He maybe my human character for the Dawnguard DLC. That has yet to be decided, however.
Picture: N/A

Regwyne

Name: Berethorn
Race:Breton
'Class": Warrior
Date of Creation:11/11/11
Major Skills: Two-Handed, Heavy Armour, Smithing, Enchanting
Estimated Level: 78
Factions:All
Up to:Exploring Dwemer Ruins for knowledge.
Alliance: All
Back Story(Optional):He was born and raisd in Waycrest under a nobleman and the captain of the guard.His father, the captain, was killed when corsairs raided the city. After taking up sword and bow, he left east to Skyrim to hunt down the bandits, and was caught crossing the border.
Other Details: He has short wavy black hair and a light goate.
Picture:N/A

Regwyne

My character?No, he has no NPC relatives in skyrim.

P.S. I forgot who Belethor is. Isnt he a merchant in Whiterun or Windhelm?

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
Dawnguard Characters.

Name: Celes
Race: Imperial (F)
'Class' or Class Description: Paladin
Major Skills: Restoration, Destruction (Fire), One-Handed (Dawnbreaker) and Archery.
Level (Estimate if you must): 37
Factions: Mages Guild and the Dawnguard.

RP Elements (Optional): Hunter of the undead, ex-Vigilant of Cyrodiil (Now Meridia worshiper); Lawful-Good.
Decription (optional): Similar to Vex from the Thieves Guild.

Name: Arizaen
Race: Bosmer (M)
'Class' or Class Description: Lycan Ranger
Major Skills: Alchemy, Archery, One-Handed (Dagger) and Alteration.
Level (Estimate if you must): 33
Factions: Thieves Guild, Companions, Mages Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

RP Elements (Optional): Exiled Valenwood criminal, Hircine worshiper; Neutral-Evil.
Decription (optional): ---

Name: Vulthorn
Race: Nord (M)
'Class' or Class Description: Vampiric Warrior
Major Skills: Illusion, Two-Handed (Greatsword) and Heavy Armor.
Level (Estimate if you must): 12
Factions: Volkihar (Generally stays out of hold capitals and towns.)

RP Elements (Optional): Power hungry, Malog Bal worshiper; Chaotic-Evil.
Decription (optional): ---

ravensplayer74

Name: Blade
Race:Imperial (M)
'Class' or Class Description:Tank
Relative Date of Creation:11/27/11
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) One-handed(Two Legendary Scimitars) and Heavy armor(Legendary Daedric Armor
Level (Estimate if you must): 81 (No glitch I play this alot)
Factions: All
What are they up to? Doing Daedric quests and adventuring for new quests
Alliance:Yes
Back story (Optional): He was born and raised in Cyrodill. His mom and dad were in the empire and was very wealthy. When he was 18 years old he was enlisted in the imperial army and while he was in the army they betrayed his mom and dad. His mom and dad saved him. His mom and dad died there. He then heard of the Stromcloaks and tried to go to Skyrim and got caught crossing the border.
Other Details (Optional): He has short hair and a beard. He has many scars from battles he has been in and he never takes his helmet off.
Picture (optional):
images

Name: Shadow
Race: Khajiit
'Class' or Class Description: Assassin
Relative Date of Creation: 2/15/12
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) One-handed(Dual daedric daggers) and light armor(Nightingale armor)
Level (Estimate if you must): 33
Factions: All
What are they up to? Doing jobs for the Dark Brotherhood
Alliance: Yes
Back story (Optional): He was carried around with his mother all day long when he was a kid. His mother was in charge of a caravan. One day while going on a dangerous road bandits attacked and killed his mother, his mother fended the bandits of for him to run away. He then took it to himself to train with the Dark Brotherhood and get his revenge on the bandits that killed his mother.
Other Details (Optional): He has a lot of scars from being disciplined when he was a kid.
Picture (optional):
images

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts