Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
Nazirs last contract...

Finishing blow with dual wielding.ScreenShot23.jpg

Panthera

Don Gato
Retriving moon amulet for my fellow Khajiit.ScreenShot25.jpgScreenShot26.jpgScreenShot27.jpgScreenShot28.jpg
Switching from sneak attacks towards dual wielding...
ScreenShot30.jpgScreenShot31.jpgScreenShot32.jpg

Panthera

Don Gato
It's a warpaint, haha my character originally had a warpaint on her, the hand print one, but I removed it eventually. ;)

Oh yeah I see now. I think she has a hand on her face. Am I right? LoL 3rd and 4th picture realy looks like you are eating a dragon and the next pictures show your character with somthing on her face. I was like: "what kind of mod is this?"

Hehe I just got one funny idea relating to this... (it would be good for comic strip)

Sitting in the fast food restoran...

Waiter comes and says to you: "What would you like to order?"
And you say: "I would like dragon wings menu."
Waiter: "Which drink would you like in the menu?"
You: "Amm... Nord mead, please!"

:D

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Oh yeah I see now. I think she has a hand on her face. Am I right? LoL 3rd and 4th picture realy looks like you are eating a dragon and the next pictures show your character with somthing on her face. I was like: "what kind of mod is this?"
:D

Hehe, I see what you mean! Yeah, it does look like that a little, lol!

More pics!!!!!

I came across this group while I was riding on my horse one night near the western watch tower.

enb2011_12_18_9_36_56.jpg

Not my character, but I came across a two Sprigans fighting a troll. I just love how the local wildlife fights each other.

enb2011_12_18_9_43_17.jpg

Notice the fleeing Springan in the screenshot below.. His almost dead :p

enb2011_12_18_9_43_27.jpg

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Had a little trouble getting any decent "action" shots, so I'm afraid these are rather posed.

This is my second character I recently started playing with, named Tesla. I'm really going against the typical High Elf grain, and attempting to make him an effective unarmed brawler of sorts. He's still rather low-level at the moment, so I'm hoping to post more pictures as his skills and armor improve.

ScreenShot6.jpg

This is my first and main character, Andante. Since she was my first, I couldn't really decide on a build I really liked, so at this point she's really become a Jill of All Trades, if you will, but One-handed and Archery remain her highest skills, despite me playing her primarily as a dual-wielder of swords. Destruction magic remains a close third.

ScreenShot13.jpg
ScreenShot14.jpg

Panthera

Don Gato
This is after action ;)ScreenShot67.jpg

And here is some Mission impossible style of finishing quest in Markath.
ScreenShot76.jpgScreenShot78.jpg

SaveVsBedWet

Not much of an action photo to be sure, but here's my girl Krystynne D'Irsei posing in her worked over Nightingale modded armor with her Nightingale Blade and Dawnbreaker trying to figure out which one to use to teach her housecarl Jordis the virtues of making it easier to replace her steel armor with the spare Nightingale set Krys gave her:

whichone_small.jpg

Kristopher Williams

Where the f***f is the microwave?
Don't judge! I'm playing windowed mode, at 800x900, medium graphics haha. But yeah, just slayed a dragon, and the glass helmet I'm wearing was nestled inside of his tummy. My bow now does 25% more damage. Mainly archery and one-handed weapons are my character's forte.

Attachments

• Skyrim level 25.jpg
    Skyrim level 25.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 45

pheonixrising

IMAG0084.jpg My Nord warrior. Not really in action but the aftermath, I think, looks pretty cool.

pheonixrising

I'm playing on Xbox so I can't take screens, but I find a way around everything.

pheonixrising

Tis my Deadric armor complete with battle axe (all smithed to legendary)

pheonixrising

Tis my Deadric armor complete with battle axe (all smithed to legendary)

and heavily enchanted
I spent 3 hours smithing and enchanting iron daggers to get both skills up to 100.
I spent over 14000 septims doing it but it's worth it. I hit like a train and can soak up damage
like its my job.

pheonixrising

IMAG0088.jpg I know Ive been posting consecutively but I finally got a picture of my main.
Hard to pose and take a picture with my phone.
Wish my pc could run Skyrim.

Dar'bassa:
Khajiit
Assasin/Thief
Listener-Dark Brotherhood
Grand Master-Thieves Guild (restored 100%)
Legate-Imperial Legion

Prefered weapons:
Deadric bow w/soul trap and fire damage enchants
Inferno - Deadric Dagger w/Fire damage and absorb health enchants
Tundra - Deadric Dagger w/ Frost damage and absorb health enchants

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts