Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xaraan

Yea, it's just the foresworn headdress. Or if you you do the Markarth murder mystery thing you can get it as a gift called "helm of the old gods" but once you get your enchant up you can probably make a better version using normal foresworn headdress on your own.. Although the female version if you play a female character will not look like this; it just looks like some tied up dreds.

Elsabob

@ Static & Xaraan. Thankyou guys - I haven't come accross the Forsworn yet, but Delphine has just warned me that there might be lots where I'm going next, so hopefully I'll pick one up there. Little bit disapointed that the female version doesn't include antlers though. My Khajiit is a hunter/assasin type character, and it would look awesome.

SaveVsBedWet

We have payment plans to fit any budget :

form.jpg

Dr. D'Irsei demonstrates proper flossing technique :

floss.jpg

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
No action shots yet, but here's the closest I've come to Romance in Skyrim... We're now happily married, but I will NOT buy a house OR get a job! I already spent a bit of time and gold on her gear and am buying her a Glass Armor tonight! :oops:

ScreenShot24.jpg

SaveVsBedWet

For General Release :

It has been reported that, due to the action in the first picture of the preceding post from "an anonymous whistleblower", my client Krystynne has extended her medical services to include free rectal exams with every discount dental service she renders, and without a license. This would be illegal.

These are filthy lies and misrepresentations of fact. The particular individual in the picture simply didn't make co-payments that were charged to his or her account that was set up for a particular individual prior to leaving the office. We are of course sorry for any..."misunderstandings", but our client has every right to collect outstanding amounts due.

Please remit all correspondence on this matter to our offices.

Best Regards,

Aboo Aboodada, Esq.
The Law Offices of Solitude

joNta2s

To serve the Mistress of Shadows
Noksana - Nord - 18th level.jpg Noksana - Nord - 18th lvl2.jpg
Noksana watching her wife cook dinner... thats an action shot right? (lmao)

-- Noksana is a 18th level Nord bent on killing Ulfric Stormcloak, for she is the illegitimate child of Emperor Torygg. Though she will not side with the Imperials either, for it was them who removed her mother from Torygg's life 2 years before he met and married Jarl Elisif.

joNta2s

To serve the Mistress of Shadows
There is a video that gives you a better idea

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

On ps3

those are some pritty sweet looks you got going on.. got me starting a new pc just to make my own clan. just to see what i can come up with.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Yeah I got tired of just going for the most powerful and went for items and combos I thought went really well together.

stagnant94

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
14keidw.png

Oji'Krii, Level five Khajiit, Pure Mage
Weapon of choice: Staff
Currently enrolled in the College of Winterhold
Destruction, Alteration, Conjuration
... on Master (My first time trying out that level..... :eek: )

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts