Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nathalean

Professional Vampire Ninja
TESV 2012-02-04 23-27-58-19.jpg

This is the character that I'm currently playing. His name is Nathalean and as all of you already know, he's an Altmer mage.

The shot was taken from the highest roof in Markarth I could reach /wout cheating. The weapon is a Bound Bow (which you should try out since it's a solid 50 DMG from level 5 on). I'm wearing standard Adept Robes because imho they look best :D Who cares about stats when he's a pure mage amirite?

So what else should I tell you? Nath reached level 31 today and is finally a master of Destruction magic... Let the flames begin!

SaveVsBedWet

dominated.jpg

Another shocking conclusion to a Skyrim disagreement...

torch.jpg

The Realistic Lighting mod makes torches necessary and screenshots awesome

introspection.jpg

Reflecting on what she's become. My new favorite pic.

Spellsword_Kale

Article Writer
Managed to get a decent shot of my second character, Skirra Hjorkal, today.

2012-02-05_00007.jpg

SaveVsBedWet

More misunderstandings. People in dungeons really need to remember to use their "inside voice" with strangers, rather than yelling. And also to pay attention. Hard to talk to people with their heads in the clouds, like below...

misunderstanding1.jpg

misunderstanding2.jpg

KennyMckormick

TESV 2012-02-10 21-10-17-77.jpg

The one photo that tells the whole story.

Spellsword_Kale

Article Writer
Sweet videos! What difficulty are you playing on?

Elsabob

Really enjoying everyone's screenshots and videos, so thought I'd sign up to the forum and post a few of my own.

2012-02-15_00032.jpg
The prettiest wall I could find.

2012-02-15_00027.jpg
Yes I did risk jumping off a mountain to take a pretty picture.

2012-02-15_00007.jpg
I love the horses in Skyrim. You just don't want to mess with them - I came back from clearing the bandit camp behind me, and found this. I'm still debating what to name her. What do you think of Yselda? I need something Viking-like that suggests random violent outbursts.

xx

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
hilarious

errgghhhh thats painfull to watch man but i find it kind of cool you just broke about 10 peoples face in hahaha good video man.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
dam I wanna punch someones face in on skyrim!!!!!

joNta2s

To serve the Mistress of Shadows
Drago2 -Skyrim.jpg Drago 1 - Skyrim.jpg
Sorry i play on an xbox360 so i took two quick pix with my phone.. not really in action.. put i'll get one. lol

xaraan

Man do I wish I had a PC and had this game on PC, the screen shots look awesome, best I have is pics of the tv screen. And because of this, these are just poses, no cool action shots.

Xaraan, Wood Elf Ranger

Araeven, High Elf Samarai

Drizzt, Argonian Dragon Hunter

Cassius, Imperial Warrior (for empire)

Tos'un, Khaajhit Warrior/Hunter

Those are all the ones I have pics of, I also have a Nord female warrior Thief named Myst with white hair and wears Nightengale armor without hood piece. uses all Ice magic. And a High Elf mage and a few others, maybe I'll try to get more pics of them later.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts