[Poll] werewolfs...did everyone choose ta be one or did some not???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

werewolfs...did everyone choose ta be one or did some not???

• Total voters

DirtySki

Premium Member
I have never become a werewolf on any of my accounts i cant stand twlight............

Haha but i really havent and for no real reason just didnt agree with the people that are apart of it same with the vampires.
Ah Christ you just made me wanna go cure myself.
ra666x Moon-born is just another way of sayin werewolf.
Ill Met By Moonlight is a daedric quest you can do for Hircine. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ill_Met_By_Moonlight

ra666x

no stone left unturned
hahaha brucy bonus for u for stayin strong bro when the masses give in so easerly=] keep it up

Guerito

I am a werewolf too, among other things. Same as many others, I like that I don't have to worry about diseases, and also I like to have many different options how to kill my victims. Beast form is just one of them. And I don't have any disadvantages, I never sleep anyway.

ra666x

no stone left unturned
=] ta all passive were wolf it is unless sum vexed ice troll jumps mi then unlucky for it lol

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
If not for being stuck midquest line from a glitch I would choose to cure my werewolf ability. The resistance to disease is meh and when you transform you're too limited especially while fighting groups. The loss of rested skill gain bonus is whatever because I never took time to rest anyways. The beast mode is fun the first time but after that you realize you're more powerful being yourself.

ra666x

no stone left unturned
hmmm yupszee couthful after tryin it seems it doesnt last soo long n a made mi gal wait round da courner so she didnt see thee be beastly lol the arwwwwwwwwwwr part is quite kl tho they well run in fear n clears the way when it gets a littlew hecktic which helped a hell of a lot in the dung a jus did as it was open space n lotsa electric weildin pointy eared things tryed ta shock mi ta bits while sum cockroaches spat all over thee lucky was a little protected from desease or a woulda been flat lined lol at the same time gettin steam rolled bi a hord... but am not sure what previous post were sayin about the run is better than horses they use it ta run from one place ta another as the best only last for a few mins n then u can use onli once a skyrim day?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts