Politics, Politics, Politics

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

Mitt romney is raising military funding.

Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Mormon's believe...

1. that god comes from the planet 'Kolob',

2. that a woman can't get into heaven without her husband letting her in,

3. that once the woman is in heaven she will get to be eternally pregnant with billions of spirit children.

4. that gay marriage is a sin, but marrying more than one woman is fine.

5. that a con artist by the name of joseph smith, who started mormonism, is a prophet. this same man started an army and declared himself 'king of the world'

6. that americans are descended from jews

7. that having dark skin is a curse from god.

8. that black people sat on the fence during the war on heaven.

9. that adam, the bible's first human was a god

10. that faithful believers will become like a god

11. that lying is an accepted practice in church (surprise surprise mitt)

12. that it is possible for every single person to come back to life like jesus

13. Mormons believe that America is their 'holy land'

14. that adam and eve once lived in america, even though all fossil evidence points to the first humans coming out of africa

15. that satan rules the water

16 that mormon underpants protect the wearer from physical harm

17. they baptised the dead, including holocaust victims.

18. that if you are not in the tribe of joseph and you are adopted into his tribe your blood literally changes

19. that it is morally wrong for women to wear more than one set of earrings.

20. that earth used to be a triple planet with smaller planets connected at the north and south poles. and that this is where noah's floodwaters went

21. that the garden of Eden was in Missouri

22. if you have dark skin and convert to mormonism your skin will slowly whiten

anyway, i completely agree with Mitt Romney's plan to go into the middle east and kill off all those 'religious nutjobs'

Omega Dragon

Though I was hoping Romney would win just so I could say "I told you so" in 4 years to every Republican and shove their words down their throats, I still feel vindicated nonetheless. Every time a Republican will choose to blame us for Romney losing the election I can taste the sweet scent of victory that has proven that conservatives & republicans are nothing without us.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Good news. Marijuana prohibition has been repealed in Washington and Colorado. Not just medically but for recreational use too. :D

The Fed doesn't have the resources to fight this. It's only a matter of time until others jump on board.

Of course there will still be pockets of backwardness, just like where I live, where you still can't buy liquor. Funny how much Arkansas and Kuwait have in common. ;)

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Hey, the Repulican's didn't do so bad. They Came in 2ND PLACE!!! WOOT!!!

The popular vote was extremely close. The important states (like Florida, Virginia and Ohio) just happened to go to Obama. That's the main reason he won. One thing's for sure, this election proved our country is as divided as it's ever been.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
The popular vote was extremely close. The important states (like Florida, Virginia and Ohio) just happened to go to Obama. That's the main reason he won. One thing's for sure, this election proved our country is as divided as it's ever been.
The Question is, what does that Matter in the scope of things? The Dem's showed they are the Majority and we won't really have many "Checks and Balances" between the two parties in the future.

Kind of like that Convo we had. I honestly don't think the Republican party has become more "Racist" or more "Sexiest" in the last decade at all. Infact it's the other way around, it's just that the "Stigma" of the Republican party has become worse. People might not agree with that, but that alone even shows that "Stigma" is real and not going away. I'm pretty sure that this election has proven that the Republican party will have little, if not No power in the future.

Infact that is the reason the Libetarian party is going to grow even larger. They are "Fiscally Conservative", but socially liberal.

I don't really know how I feel about it, except for the "Checks and Balances" part.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
68468_4959281863718_1022422125_n.jpg

Political parties = stupid. If we all unite, this country can be a hell of a lot better

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Donald Trump's lawyer sends Bill Maher a letter proving he is "not the son of an orangutan". Attaches "short form" birth certificate! Oh, sweet irony and karma.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts