PC [PLEASE HELP] Annoying bug whenever I enter an interior

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dark Acheron Sunset

The Fluffy Black & Green Draggy
Hello! I've been seriously wounded from playing Skyrim due to this glitch and I really hope someone can offer their insight on this really.. annoying bug..

Every so often a save of mine would get 'infected' with this weird bug where, whenever you enter an interior, you appear four or five whole paces ahead of the door. So.. If you entered Arcadia's Cauldron, you'd appear at the Alchemy Station instead of in front of the door. and that's just one example. It's really annoying and from the one and only topic I found, it can be permanent on that save. It keeps showing up no matter what I do, and I really don't know what to do.

Often times I have no idea what causes the bug. Just traveling from Solitude to Whiterun will give me it, if I reload a save and teleport to Whiterun instead, later on it happens again when I go out to Arcwind Point. Just plain hard if not impossible to get the cause of it, at least from my standing point.

Does anyone have any insight or idea on what this is??

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts