Playstation 4 Announcement Today

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadpool.

OG Forum member

mamali

the xbox 720 is coming sell your xbox when they announce the next generation of xbox!!

i just bought 360 to play with it for the next 2 years , i'm actually saving money for PC . pc is the best platform as we all know .....

Papzt

i just bought 360 to play with it for the next 2 years , i'm actually saving money for PC . pc is the best platform as we all know .....
We all have known it for a long time that the new consoles arrive soon

Sent from my GT-I9300

mamali

we're not going to buy next generation consoles the first minute they come out .... i'm gonna keep the 360 . and build a powerful PC ....

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Trying to sell a ps3 or xbox 360 around the times of new models coming is like trying to sell your ps2 and xbox when 360 and 3 came out, you will get barely if any good money out of it.

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
I think Imma get the Xbox 720, because I had the 360, it was awesome, why fix what aint broken? My Brother wants to get the PS4, but his only reason is that he wants to try something new. This isnt something you can just say hey, why not about. Its a long lasting decision. The only reason that idiot asshole wants is because he wants to play Killzone or Crysis 3.

Cazimir

I'm really hoping the 360 and PS3 wind up like the PS2. That is, still getting games long after they're "obsolete." I remember a somewhat recent (as in like the last six months or so) post on Tumblr about how Sony finally stopped building PS2s.

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
Sony is already in the hole because of stupid marketing, they are pushing their market too fast and trying to push an unfinished console out even though their company is dying slowly, this is gonna end badly and they are getting even more desperate to push everyone to buy a PS vita.... I'm sorry but that's what gonna happen for anyone who likes Sony, i mean they got some really good exclusive but everyone is just good ignorant or "fanboys" to see whats really happening. Plus trying to be the best out of everyone and stealing a lot of idea's from a lot of other companies isn't gonna help either because all their products end up being too expensive and no one is gonna buy them.... Its just sad to watching them do this to themselves.

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
Plus i read a rumor that Microsoft might announce the xbox in April (im not saying xbox 720, or 8, or infinite until they say whats the actual name is) but i dont know if thats true or not, we just have to wait

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Plus i read a rumor that Microsoft might announce the xbox in April (im not saying xbox 720, or 8, or infinite until they say whats the actual name is) but i dont know if thats true or not, we just have to wait
theres leaked information that it will be the xbox infinity for sure. it was on the official xbox magazine website but microsoft have taken the post down

jaomile

Who says that you have to buy PS Vita. They just added option to stream games from PS4 to your PS Vita if there is somthing on TV other people want to watch and you want to keep playing. The only mistake they mad IMO is that they released Vita too early, before PS 4 launched as very few games on PS3 were compatible with Vita.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Sony is already in the hole because of stupid marketing, they are pushing their market too fast and trying to push an unfinished console out even though their company is dying slowly, this is gonna end badly and they are getting even more desperate to push everyone to buy a PS vita.... I'm sorry but that's what gonna happen for anyone who likes Sony, i mean they got some really good exclusive but everyone is just good ignorant or "fanboys" to see whats really happening. Plus trying to be the best out of everyone and stealing a lot of idea's from a lot of other companies isn't gonna help either because all their products end up being too expensive and no one is gonna buy them.... Its just sad to watching them do this to themselves.

Please be more specific on how Sony is dying slowly. You are aware that they do more than just make video game hardware and software, right? It's hard to accurately judge a console before it's even hit the market yet. Will the PS4 have issues upon it's release? Most likely. The more advanced consoles become, the more problems they are going to have.

As for the Vita, it's a great little handheld. The only thing that is hurting it, is the lack of games. As predicted the 3DS is crushing the Vita. In reality, no surprise there.

I think if any company has to worry, it's Microsoft. They are still the babies of this industry. And I'm eagerly waiting to see if they fluffk things up. The PS4 has already been confirmed that it will play used games and won't require a constant internet connection. Guess what? Those two things alone swing me in Sony's favor for the next generation.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts