• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
Well, who would you pay to buy an old game like that? Who sells those, and who makes the money?

A good bunch of people would. I was wrong actually, it's only $99.95 right now. I remember back in the day my cousin stole .hack//Infection from me and broke the DVD movie that came with it. It cost me $110 to replace back in 2008.

Collectors or other hobbyist gamers like to play older games they've never played before. You would be surprised at the undiscovered quality of older games. I bought Ys: The Oath in Felghana during a Steam sale for like $3, and I was totally blown away by how epic such a very old, handheld port game was.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
You deserved it. Thief.

Shadowbane

Premium Member
People like you are the reason they are adding logins and persistent internet connections to the best single player games out there. Go F@#$ yourself

Steve Gad

Dude don't tell me that you were surprise to see that Skyrim Nexus banned you right after you confess of owning a pirated version of Skyrim. That's like going to the police department, and telling them that you've robbed a bank without realizing the consequences might take place soon after. Skyrim Nexus has a zero tolerance towards piracy, and takes their policy very seriously.

If you want some advice first start by uninstalling the stolen version of Skyrim, and then go get yourself a legal copy. The cheapest place to order yourself a legal copy, as far as I know of, is at Newegg Newegg.com - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PC Game Bethesda Go order yourself a copy, and when you finally decide to play legal then ask us for help. If you continue to play on your illegal copy don't even bother asking us for help because we refuse to help out a thief.
It's super cheap on Amazon right now too and you can't fully enjoy an adventure like this, without learning the "Try and fold up the paper map that came with the game!" quest. THEN - and only then - can you truly be part of Skyrim. :-))

It's super cheap on Amazon right now too and you can't fully enjoy an adventure like this, without learning the "Try and fold up the paper map that came with the game!" quest. THEN - and only then - can you truly be part of Skyrim. :-))
Thanks for the reply, buddy, but it's probably a bit too late. This thread hasn't been used in four months or so, and i think the original poster already left the site.

6 years later, and a bunch of buggy ports, I'd honestly say pirating skyrim probably wasn't all that bad of a thing to do if you planned to use it as a demo.

Seriously though, how much can one guy hope to milk with 2011 game that wasn't even that close to perfect??

Dr. Cald

Conjuration Warrior
Anyway to mod with a pirated skyrim, those dick munching fu** tards over there at the skyrim nexus ban me after one word of the subject, any advice that you could give me?

There's actually a simple way around the problem you're facing. It might be a little tricky, but there have been plenty of others like you who have told me that this easy to follow solution cleared up all their troubles. First and foremost, you're going to need to buy the game scumbag.

Problem solved. Hope this clarified your concerns. :p

Actually, You are the Scumbag here, It doesn't seem like you understand why people would pirate a game, I created an account just to reply to you, Also, Im not a pirate, I have skyrim on my Xbox 360 and Xbox One S, but I can admit that I have cracked skyrim on pc before, why? Because Im young and don't have money, You probably don't even know if this guy even has a job, You don't know his life, And remember that games cost different prices on other countries too, on steam right now, Special Edition is 40 dollars, for a game that was realeased in 2016 (remastered) Thats pretty expensive, Once I asked my mom to buy it for me, she freaked out from that price, So My choice was to pirate it, because i wanted to try out the game on PC, I deleted it soon afterwards because I love Bethesda and I like to support them, But what you said to this guy is outright mocking, think before you type, Most people think pirates have money but they don't want to waste it, that is entirely false. The reason a pirate gets a game that way, is because they don't have money and some people don't have access to money. So again, Think Before you Type.

chaos37833

Anyway to mod with a pirated skyrim, those dick munching fu** tards over there at the skyrim nexus ban me after one word of the subject, any advice that you could give me?

There's actually a simple way around the problem you're facing. It might be a little tricky, but there have been plenty of others like you who have told me that this easy to follow solution cleared up all their troubles. First and foremost, you're going to need to buy the game scumbag.

Problem solved. Hope this clarified your concerns. :p

Actually, You are the Scumbag here, It doesn't seem like you understand why people would pirate a game, I created an account just to reply to you, Also, Im not a pirate, I have skyrim on my Xbox 360 and Xbox One S, but I can admit that I have cracked skyrim on pc before, why? Because Im young and don't have money, You probably don't even know if this guy even has a job, You don't know his life, And remember that games cost different prices on other countries too, on steam right now, Special Edition is 40 dollars, for a game that was realeased in 2016 (remastered) Thats pretty expensive, Once I asked my mom to buy it for me, she freaked out from that price, So My choice was to pirate it, because i wanted to try out the game on PC, I deleted it soon afterwards because I love Bethesda and I like to support them, But what you said to this guy is outright mocking, think before you type, Most people think pirates have money but they don't want to waste it, that is entirely false. The reason a pirate gets a game that way, is because they don't have money and some people don't have access to money. So again, Think Before you Type.
Sir you have gained my upmost respect because of this comment any yes i know im late but still i made this account just to reply to your comment and say
you are a pretty good guy or girl or trans or attack helecopter what im saying is you are right and im happy that people who defend people like this are still out there
good job

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts