• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tusck

So I found the perks for pickpocketing. Personally I don't see this is a huge reveal, especially if you are not using it.

First, the weight and value of the object affect how hard it is to steal. Now for the perks:

[Light Fingers 0/5] Reduces the influence weight and value of items has on your chance of successfully pickpocket an item
[Night Thief] Pickpocketing sleeping people works almost every time
[Poisoned] Silently place poison in other peoples pockets in order to harm or kill
[Cutpurse] Pickpocketing gold is 50% easier
[Extra Pockets] Carrying capacity is increased by 100
[Keymaster] Pickpocketing keys always works
[Misdirections] You can pickpocket equipped weapons
[Perfect Touch] You can pickpocket equipped items

I really think this takes one of my favorite skills and make it worthwhile to use. Putting poison to assassinate right in front of people. Awesome. 100 extra carrying capacity. Excellent. Stealing people's underwear with perfect tough. Amazing!

Cole

Mythik
Wow, this is awesome. The extra pockets skill is almost incentive enough to make every character go that far into the skill tree to get it. I'll have fun stealing from the unsuspecting with all the others too. ;P

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I was really surprised pickpocketing became a skill on its own. You know, it used to be a part of sneak skill in oblivion. I never really pickpocketed that often so I wasn't expecting it at all. But given the set of perks, it could work really well.

Cole

Mythik
It will definitely play a big role in the Thieves guild, that's for certain. It will be fun to do that outside of quests too.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Yea. I think all the perks are revealed by now. I'm just checking them out on uesp.net. I'm pretty impressed by each skill set so far. I can already imagine people making MORE PERKS mod in the future. so much potential...

Cole

Mythik
That is a great one. So much to try with all these new perks. ;D
Are all the shouts revealed as well?

Cole

Mythik
That is a good plan. From the one's you know of now though, you have any favorites from those?

Cole

Mythik
There are some pretty amazing perks in every tree. I'm excited to try out as many as I can xD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts