Pickpocket Training Level Loop

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Univarseman

The quickest way to level up:
  • Gain at least 590 gold
  • Travel to the carriage in Whiterun
  • Use the carriage to fast travel to Windhelm
  • See Silda the Unseen
  • 1. Train ONE level in pickpocket from her
  • 2. sneak
  • 3. SAVE YOUR GAME
  • 4. Pickpocket your money back
Continue to repeat steps labeled 1-4 until you get to 4 out of 5 training levels used then Train once, sneak, LEVEL UP making sure to spend your perks in the first three linear perks for pickpocketing which would be all 5 Light Fingers, Night thief, and cutpurse. THEN pickpocket your money back. When you can no longer feasibly pickpocket the amount of money you're spending for a single training level go to a different skill trainer. Once this level loop tapers off (around 29-34) you can still use it to level up more rapidly, but it's no longer a loop.

At that point I typically get my level bar full, use this system for the 5 training levels, level up, use the system for those 5 training levels, and then go on my merry way

*I know that Extra Pockets seems pretty nice, but with how often you'll be making pickpocket legendary in this system it will be pointless.

*I would advise against leveling up a beyond 51 through trainers unless your pickpocket is at least 60 with 3 light fingers perks and a cutpurse perk.

*My typical trainer circuit is: Silda (pickpocket) found in Windhelm around the braziers scattered throughout the town, Geraud Gemane (Speech) found in Solitude in the Bard's college or Winking Skeever, Falion (Conjuration) found in Morthal as soon as you enter town follow the pier to the right and his house will be the last door on the right, Delvin (Sneak) Thieves' Guild, Niruin (Archery) Thieves' Guild, Vex (Lockpicking) Thieves' Guild, and then I don't particularly have an order after that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts