• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I don't tend to look at my stats outside of leveling up, so the other day I notice that many of them are listed in red, with numbers that are far lower than they should be. I was aware that certain enemies can damage your stats with poisons and such, but I never paid much attention, just assumed that praying at a shrine or leveling up would reverse the damage. Apparently not.

So what's the best way to restore damaged stats?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Can you go to your conditions tab and see what exactly is causing the damage? While shrines should be curing it, you may need to do potions and such, and keep using them. Unless you can... you know... provide actual situation this is the best I can do for you. :D

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Oh, but I've been a fool... :beermug:

Went to a church and got it all cleared up. Everything except intelligence, which is still reduced by about 12 points, (perhaps the over-consumption of Colovian brandy and ale has permanently impaired it?!). My active effects page isn't revealing anything affecting me negatively. I'll keep my eyes open for a potion that might restore it, but I'm not overly concerned.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts