[PC] Ralof will not talk in opening cut scene

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

crazyguy15052

As the title says, Ralof the stormcloak will not talk during the opening cut scene. because of this, the game will not move forward. i dont get out of the cart, i dont pass go, i dont collect $200. I have, currently, no mods active but many installed. I am not running special edition. i have re-installed the game and verified the integrity. every time i validate the integrity, I am missing a file. there are however a possible problems i have come up with.

1) I had Enderal installed. during this, I had to reinstall steam into a new location. when i went to uninstall Enderal, it would not since it was moved. I manually deleted the files and used the registry to clean it up.

2) I recently reinstalled steam when my icons messed up for all my steam shortcuts

3) i downloaded some mods while Enderal was installed (I did not realize it was still active while doing so), incompatibility ensued and resulted in infinite loadscreens.

If you need any info like the mod list, my specs, or a log file. i will get that asap

Edit: uninstalled all my mods and reinstalled the game again. he still wont talk.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts