PC or Xbox One/PS4 for Elder Scrolls Online

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

ESO is confirmed to moddable and PC is probably better for MMO and their will be a difference both graphicaly and game mechanics for e.g; they have confirmed that PC will have different AI (probability better) than consoles plus mouse and keyboard can do things that a controller for example hot keys ect ect
you cant mod an MMO like ESO because imagine if someone had a Cheat mod that gave them weapons that done 1 million damage and weighed nothing
do you honestly think they would allow that especially when it comes to PvP considering with that weapon you could kill anyone with 1 hit or imagine someone with a mod like better vampires going up against someone who has vanilla vampirism kind of unfair don't you think

I asked Zenimax and they replied ESO will be moddable but it will be limited.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
ESO is confirmed to moddable and PC is probably better for MMO and their will be a difference both graphicaly and game mechanics for e.g; they have confirmed that PC will have different AI (probability better) than consoles plus mouse and keyboard can do things that a controller for example hot keys ect ect
you cant mod an MMO like ESO because imagine if someone had a Cheat mod that gave them weapons that done 1 million damage and weighed nothing
do you honestly think they would allow that especially when it comes to PvP considering with that weapon you could kill anyone with 1 hit or imagine someone with a mod like better vampires going up against someone who has vanilla vampirism kind of unfair don't you think

Sure you did why do I find that so hard to believe the only thing close to modding in an MMO would be customization of the Hud that I usually always turn off and change the hud is not modding trust me

jarif

Sure you did why do I find that so hard to believe the only thing close to modding in an MMO would be customization of the Hud that I usually always turn off and change the hud is not modding trust me

Well they reply to people on twitter, not so hard to believe and yes, they did mention something about that kind of modding and it still counts as modding.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

Well they reply to people on twitter, not so hard to believe and yes, they did mention something about that kind of modding and it still counts as modding.
thats the only thing they mentioned, It aint Modding regardless of what they say a mod is something like undeath that adds a lich transformation to the game or new character animations or a massive overhaul changing the hud is not modding I know personally because I am a modder.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts