• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
What sucks is that I just got one reply. But thanks Gehenna!
No problem. :D There are probably some others I could recommend but that would require knowing your tastes in mods. The ones I listed I'd recommend for everyone. You could always check the top 100 on the Nexus, but then that's what they tell everyone who asks over there, so I'm not sure how helpful that is.

dovahxof

It really depends on what you're looking for. For me, even though I do love some features in the vanilla game, I'm an aesthetics/visuals junkie. Some of the mods I use are:

Ethereal Elven Overhaul
High Res Face Maps for Men
Gizmodian's Scars
Towns and Villages Enhanced (alchemy loot!)
As far as skin textures and eyes go, there are plenty to choose from but, as Gehenna said, it's all a matter of personal taste. There are also plenty of ENBs to choose from. I personally use (as of yesterday) Skyrealism, but there are others such as Sharpshooter's and True Vision. These require the "d3d9.dll" from ENBSeries v0.119

I would also install these for a better gameplay experience:

Quality World Map
Light Up the Night
SkyUI

It would be impossible for me to link to every mod that I use, but I hope I helped a bit. I also agree with Gehenna's suggestion at checking the top 100 at Skyrim Nexus. Check out the Steam community too.

Urzek

What sucks is your vacuum cleaner.

Yes, you're vacuum because you don't have a girlfriend.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts