• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
DSCN1719_zpshljwtre7.jpg

DSCF4007_zpsalbqokpa.jpg

The old black lab is Hank, who was a Joplin tornado rescue. His previous owners left him at the shelter because, "they didn't want him anymore." We don't know exactly how old he is, but he's... old. I suspect that he's had a stroke at some point because he doesn't maintain balance very well, (he stumbles around when he walks), and has poor depth perception and hearing. Otherwise, he's quite fast and vigorous when playing, and very loveable. Often times, the tip of his tongue protrudes from his mouth without him being aware, and I dub him "Tongue Hank," at these times.

The bottom picture features Forrest the German Shepherd, and Bessy the Basset/Cocker Spaniel mix. Sadly, Forrest is no longer with us. He was the smartest dog I've ever known, often times seeming to understand the english language word for word. He was as gentle as they come.

Bessy is about 11 years old and is unbelievably spry for her age, able to leap upon our bed (queen size with box springs), at will. She's lost weight since this picture and is now as athletic as ever. I call her "The Hungriest Dog in the World" because of the way she barks and dances starting an hour before her feeding time. Also, everytime she comes in from outside, she sprints at full speed to check her food dish, just in case some food might have appeared there while she was gone.

Reaper87

吉光
They look like such loyal pets - you know what they say, a strong Nord warrior needs a good companion in Skyrim :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts