[Orsimer Rising] - The time of the Orc draws near...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you like Ghazghkull's backstory?

• Total voters

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Orsimer Rising is the back story to my character Ghazghkull Thraka. The following account is an extract from Ghazghkull's own journal. The first entry in this journal is as follows;

- No date

Today begins a new dawn for Ghazghkull. Today Ghazghkull begins his part of what will will come to pass as the Orsimer Uprising. So much to do, so much to do! Ghazghkull doesn't know where to begin! Does Ghazghkull make the kills he has been sent to make first? Or does Ghazghkull begin his other... darker purposes? Maybe if Ghazghkull thinks back to where this all began, Ghazghkull may find where he should start?

It must have been nearly two years ago when Mag Uruk came to Ghazghkull's Stronghold. Ghazghkull had heard of Uruk before he met him. Most had. It was rumored Uruk was the chosen of Malacath. That Uruk was uniting the strongholds of Orsimer for some... greater purpose. What that purpose was Ghazghkull had no idea, but Uruk was strong, Uruk was determined. Ghazghkull wanted to hear what Uruk had to say.

Uruk was a giant. Ghazghkull is big for an Orc, but Uruk was bigger. But Ghazghkull noticed something else about Uruk. Something... different. He had a look in his eye. Like he had seen a million sunsets and a million rises. As soon as Uruk began to talk to Ghazghkull, Ghazghkull knew what it was. Uruk was smart. The smartest Orc Ghazghkull had ever heard speak. Uruk told Ghazghkull of his vision bestowed upon him by mighty Malacath. Tamriel, ruled by Orc. No longer forced to be the Imperial war dog. No longer shunned by others and made to live here in the the foothills of the Wrothgarian Mountains and fight between ourselves. Uruk saw more. Saw us wiping the filthy Thalmor from the face of all Tamriel. Of the Orc telling the Imperials what to do and when to do it. Of the Orc finally settling the grudges of old with the dogs of Hammerfell. The world would fall under the axe of the Orc, the world would burn... but from those ashes the Orc would rise. Triumphant, Strong, Superior. The Orc would lead Tamriel into a new era. But first... First, things would need to be set in motion.

Uruk tasked Ghazghkull as Warlord of the North, it would be Ghazghkull that would control the north of Tamriel. It would be Ghazghkull that would lead the Orcs of Skyrim to victory. Once Skyrim was under Orc control. Then Cryodiil would fall next. The Imperials will burn, their city's will crumble under the tread of the Orc. The others Uruk has tasked would do their part in Hammerfell, Elsweyr and Morrowind, Uruk told Ghazghkull. But the others were not Ghazghkull's problem. Skyrim was Ghuzghkull's problem. Uruk told Ghazghkull he would need to firstly disrupt Imperial control of Skyrim. Uruk had heard whisper of an uprising within Skyrim proper. The 'Stormcloaks' they called themselves. Stormcloaks... how silly that sounds to Ghazghkull. Call yourself whatever you wish. Your blood will still run from my axe. Ghazghkull would need to help these... Nords, in liberating themselves of Imperial rule. An independent Skyrim will be easier to raze than an Imperial one.

Uruk gave Ghazghkull many other tasks. Tasks Uruk said would further distable Skyrim. Something about restoring a Guild of Thieves, Siding with a cult of assassins and the murder of a powerful 'Arch-Mage'. How Ghazghkull would completed these tasks Uruk left up to Ghazghkull. Ghazghkull liked that. Ghazghkull liked to kill, and Uruk wanted him to kill. So it will be done.

"The Reach... it all starts in the Reach" Uruk said. Unite the Strongholds. Distable the Imperial rule. Kill. Ghazghkull could do these things. Ghazghkull would become the Warlord of all of Northern Tamriel. Ghazghkull smiled... the ground of Tamriel would run red with the blood of Man and Elf alike. All in good time.

So here Ghazghkull stands, on the border of Croydiil and Skyrim. Nearly two years since he left his Orsinium Stronghold. Ghazghkull will need to meet a 'contact' in Helgen first. Someone Uruk said will help Ghazghkull in his... Liberation of Skyrim. Helgen is a days hard walk from here. Ghazghkull will need to get moving. His axe is heavy. The edge is clean... this will not do. Axe is only happy when it is red. and wet.

Ghazghkull looks up at the newly rising sun. Orsimer is rising. And all of Tamriel will burn in its wake.

I am so glad someone is doing a journal with an Orc!! And it seems like you have a good backstory in place! I had an Orc named Uruk... Hmmm haha. I assumed he was named after the Uruk Hai In LOTR, mine was haha.

Well I wish you and Ghazghkull all the best!

Friday is My Day!

Haha, an Orc! I'm gonna love this! Very creative backstory. Props for taking the challenge of doing an Orc. I'll be eagerly awaiting this one. :)

Best of luck with... Ghazghkull! Sorry, I had to make sure I spelt it right. :D

PelagiusIV

So pumped to see a journal for an Orc! I feel their race was always given the least amount of attention. Love your back story, should lead to an interesting journal. Good luck and can't wait for the first entry!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Thanks for your feedback guys. I just had this really good idea that the Orc's have been underestimated by all of Tamriel so what if they were actually just 'playing' dumb and were actually organising a world wide take over behind the scenes. Using the Thalmor occupation and Skyrim civil wars as a mask while they position their pieces into place.

Im usually not much of a writer, in fact. I dont really have a creative bone in my body! but i just felt like having a crack.

Stay tuned for more of the Orsimer Rising!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Malacath would be pleased, Blood-kin. My Orc, Kaazarr gro-Kush, is ready to paint the ground with the blood of our enemies. This is the Will of our Lord, our god..Malacath!

Tyrone

Damn, now I need to write a story out for my orc. This is a job well done

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts