PS3 One-Handed Or Two-Handed?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bunnie

I used to like One-Handed but now I love Two-Handed. I love using Greatswords because they swing the fastest, do a lot of damage, and they are just fun to use. What do you think?

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I am addicted to dual wielding.

Serperior

I like to do 1 handed with destruction or something in the other hand.

xsneakyxsimx

Having used both, in various combinations... I'd say I have a preference for Two Handed weapons, particularly Greatswords.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Gotta say, nothing like a one handed weapon. Block strike, dodge strike strike, bash, power attack! Yea, I love one handed weapons, even the greatsword is too slow. But the longhammer.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I used to use mainly one handed weapons. They are awesome and the option to duel wield has a lot of people hooked. Not to mention the further option of using a shield or spell in the other hand and one may draw the conclusion one handed is the only way. However, lately I have discovered the joy of using two handed weapons instead. At first the lack of protection, especially from mages and dragons was daunting to say the least. In fact it nearly swayed me from the two handed path. It wasn't until the first time I one shotted a bandit in full iron armour at level 5 when I realised that this massive, albeit slow weapon, was the plops. I then dedicated myself to learning how to fight with these weapons that to be honest, I'd only found and sold for mediocre profit. Once I learned how to move and block I realised I was fast becoming addicted to the massive difference in stopping power and before I knew it I was hooked. So two handed or one?.....hard to say, as my taste changes but both have brought me countless hours of enjoyment!:D

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Skyforge Steel Battle Axe & take down Giants in three swings, yes please......:D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Actually, I use both. Generally, when traveling cross country I use 2 handed (it's very affective against wildlife for me) but, in hand to hand I go 1 handed w/a shield - it's just easier to use finese.

I really prefer my bow, but, since I'm already perked up, I use my 1s & 2s a lot now to get those up as well.

Probably on next build I'll go much the same route.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I used to like One-Handed but now I love Two-Handed. I love using Greatswords because they swing the fastest, do a lot of damage, and they are just fun to use. What do you think?
Battle Axes have the same speed and a greater chance to stagger. The Daedric War Hammer Volendrung also has the same speed and an even greater chance to stagger.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts