• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

I had placed Fear and Turn Undead enchants on my kid`s wooden swords before I discovered that they will only use their weapons on practice dummies or at play.

Not a big deal that children won`t fight but I did lose a couple of Grand Soul Gems and Enchanter`s Elixirs in the process.

I enjoy watching both of my kids training on the dummy in the cellar and deliberately left the area around it free of containers or other obstacles so Runa and Aleson could learn to circle their opponent to strike from behind or the side (just like their Pa does).

I was observing Runa doing just this sort of move when she appeared to accidently strike her pet Snow Fox , Clueless , with her sword while slashing at the dummy.

Clueless didn`t react in any way to the "attack" and I only know he was struck because he glowed with blue Fear magic for 30 seconds !

Even if enchants for kid`s weapons won`t be used in combat there are still two reasons to consider at least using a Petty Soul Gem to do it.
1. You can add a color effect to the weapon`s appearance
2. You can give it a unique name with the titling menu

Aleson`s birthday is coming up and I`m going to gift him a Dragonbone Dagger of Fish Gutting(green)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts