• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm going to be starting one soon as part of my website-building class. I'll post it here when I start it.

Katastrophe

King of Tales
Once again, this one isn't exactly a journal - more of a detailed novelization of my gameplay. But it does follow a character as he plays through the game. It's up to your digression if it qualifies as a journal thread. :)

In the Shadows

AS88

Staff member
I would appreciate you adding mine. I'm not sure how to link on here though...it's called The Journal of a Dunmer Battlemage.

Thanks inn advance.

Deetz08

Hey there everyone, it looks like its been awhile since anyone has posted here but I have read through a few of the journals and this play style looks very interesting!

I have decided to attempt a Hardcore(ish) toon journal, Hoping to bring this thread back to life! :)

Dino24

Hi all im currently writing a blog or journal and i dont know how to get views is there a forum for my characters journal to go into im new to all forums this is my first ever forum ive been on so excuse me if im being dumb :)

Deetz08

Hey there Dino, I actually saw your blog/journal about Codlak (sp?) and will be following you, I too am having the problem of not knowing where else to exactly post my journal entries, while i was reading the other journals in this thread I saw one was from Fan Fiction section and another was in General Discussion area, I think they have tried to get away from cluttering journals in those areas though and thus created the blog area.

Dino24

Hey there Dino, I actually saw your blog/journal about Codlak (sp?) and will be following you, I too am having the problem of not knowing where else to exactly post my journal entries, while i was reading the other journals in this thread I saw one was from Fan Fiction section and another was in General Discussion area, I think they have tried to get away from cluttering journals in those areas though and thus created the blog area.

oh i see but when i try to edit my blog it just edits my 1st post and id rather have it in installments if possible so i can have feedback on them said installments and then when im finished put it all into one blog for people to read as a whole if you understand so think im just going to keep updating it on here and move it to my blog as well so best of both worlds and what do you think so far i know its short but im new to writing tbh :) and tbh im not sure if its a journal or a story yet as im just going with the flow and seeing how my character devlops while i play the game and see if i can add a personality to him and hopefully people enjoy what they read :)

Deetz08

Good to see you back BIGwooly!! I have the first two journal updates in the books, this is turning out very fun so far. if you wouldn't mind could you update the original post with my journal?

Fendoril Brillian - The Journal of an Altmer Mage | Skyrim Forums

Thanks! and if you check it out let me know what you think, I am very new to both this style of play and to writing.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
Started a blog on here. Was my main reason for coming here, though I also enjoy the conversations. Playing skyrim makes writing very easy, and it's practice I need. Not sure how to link it, but look for me if you get bored.

Not sure if this is allowed or not, but I have recently made a Tumblr account as a diary for all of my characters. I know how to use Tumblr a bit better than this sites' default blog - a personal preference really. Here is a link to it - no posts besides an intro as of yet because I literally made it 20 minutes ago:

http://wearealldragonborn.tumblr.com/

If you are wondering, I chose that as a username because all of my characters thus far are Dragonborn. :) I love Shouts too much for them not to be. lol

LuChao

The Martial artist

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
I have one on Tumblr, if that's okay...

Sebek of Winterhold

I have a fair amount of entries up, nine in my queue and 23 screencaps waiting to be written for. There's a lot to look forward to. ;P

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts