• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
Hey everyone, just thought I'd let you know that I'm about to start a journal RPing as Herbane, the famed writer of the "Bestiary" books. I'll edit this post once I've started and include it in my sig :Dragonborn:

AS88

Staff member

Assassin99

/snip/

Assassin99

New journal added. Didn't add the one from the Bethesda forums since it's not on this forum. Out of respect for this forum. If you decide to run it here as well then I'll happily add it. d;-)
ok that's fine

ShoCh

Took me forever to find this thread...

Although it's not a journal, it's still an episodic novelization of sorts for my playthrough, so I hope you'll consider adding it to the list. I posted it in the fanfic section and it hasn't gotten a lot of views... and aside from me, zero posts. :sadface:

Maybe it just sucks?
The Hunted

No, it doesn't suck. I just read some of it and it's good - nicely written with a likeable protagonist. Now that Hrisskar's adventure is over, I may have to keep an eye on Irvine. :)

Katastrophe

King of Tales
No, it doesn't suck. I just read some of it and it's good - nicely written with a likeable protagonist. Now that Hrisskar's adventure is over, I may have to keep an eye on Irvine. :)
Why thank you. :)
I'm thinking of starting another one tonight based on my Pure Thief build. Except it will be first person and follow the main quest. Might hold off until tomorrow - want to make sure the backstory is up to par. If I don't start that one, I'll post as Irvine again - it just got to the good part. <3

Or maybe both. :D

Assassin99

I'm thinking of starting another one tonight based on my Pure Thief build. Except it will be first person and follow the main quest. Might hold off until tomorrow - want to make sure the backstory is up to par. If I don't start that one, I'll post as Irvine again - it just got to the good part. <3

you must not give up on irvine now.

ShoCh

I do prefer a 1st person narrative but a good story is a good story. I'll keep my eyes open.

I have an idea myself but it might be a bit lame - I'm deciding whether to go for it or not. :)

AS88

Staff member

AS88

Staff member
Oh yeah sorry, Sharn gro-Arok - Orc Warrior Character Diary, or something.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts