Official 'Request a Mod' Service; [OPEN]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Please if you would, I've been trying to find a mod that does this since the game came out:

A mod that lets you adjust your speed when moving, backwards and in combat especially. Preferably with matching animation speed so it doesn't look silly.

Yes there is , Skyrim Speeds adjusts run and walk speed, including with bow drawn, and there is another mod that changes backward movement in combat, search on Skyrim Nexus.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
I do from Weapons to textures to creatures! ANYTHING!
Wepons to textures? I hope this includes buildings. Now I know you're not a Skyrim realestate agent. (Or are you? 0.o) Anyway I would like a farm, not a small little shack, A big far. Ever heard of Brew house mod for oblivion? I would like to see the same farming system they used(drop a seed its planted) in this mod. This is not a mod for me but it's just an idea for i do not have the PC version yet. Anyway back to subject. I want the house to be just like any other house in the game but layer them. (If you need an example look at many of oblivions castles which are houses stacked and placed to look like a bigger one).
This is a big mod but hey i figured you could fill it. If you do. Well haha I just want to see you try.

Good luck,
Rathalos, W, Lord

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Sorry forgot detail about the house. I want it to be a mixture of the ( whats the name of that castle in solitude. not the blue palace.) Ah i forget but you know what i mean Imperial HQ but build it up to be a believe-able buy. Add servants as well. I don't like empty houses. Might want to make a servants quarters as well.

Panthera

Don Gato
Here is one simple idea... at least I think it's simple idea. If you could make an option in character creation for Khajiits to give them different stripes and spots all over the body and being able to change color of stripes. I'm kinda annoyed that my character has tiger like face and neck while the rest of the body is stripe-less or spotless.

Hehe... while I was writing that I remembered that there is only one armor which is upper body uncovered. So it would be nice if there would be few versions of normal pants with different colors and one armored version of pants (similar to dark brotherhood armor just black and with boots).

lol i just have chain of ideas... sorry here is another one. A Barber shop and of course it would be payable service! Or for free some place in your home where you would have an option to only change your hair style, facial hair and facial markings. But you would need to obtain a home before that.

(I just created new character which is imperial, and It would be nice that as story-line goes my character is changing)

Ok now I'm done. :)

Morgan

Hmm... how about making a mod where you actually do get your head chopped off at the start? LOL. I don't know, I've just always thought it would be funny.

"So, I bought that new game, Skyrim, today. I already finished it."

"Yeah, me too. What are you going to do now?"

"Try and get my money back!"

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

now i really wish I had the pc version of this game... MS ruins all xbox users fun.

UpRyz

I know its a bit much but i would like you to do the following
Could you please change the following,
Level 70
15 skill points

15 unallocated perk points (if you cant find the code for this, just put 5 perk points to each health, magicka and stamina)
1000 Black Soul Gems - Filled if possible
500 Blacksmith's Elixer
500 Enchanter's Elixer
999999 Dragonbone Arrows
1 Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow
999999 Dwarven Arrows
All Enchantments Unlocked - If possible
Destruction 100
If it's possible to do so without restarting the campaign as has been an issue for many people, increase my carry weight by 500

I'm not at all sure if this is possible but i became a vampire to get the achievement and forgot that Aela is dead, if theres any way to bring her back then please do so

I will include SOME codes below

Save File: http://www.mediafire.com/?1la2lkokxg1qa22
Thank You

By the way the file is EXS. so i have an XBox and I have Dawnguard

In order (blank if i couldnt find them)

Level: player.setlevel 70
Skill Points:

Perk Points:
Black Soul Gem (Filled): player.additem 2e504 1000
Blacksmiths Elixer: player.additem 39967 500
Enchanters Elixer: player.additem 39d12 500
Dragonbone Arrows: player.additem 20176f4 999999
Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow:
Dwarven Arrows: player.additem 139bc 999999
All Enchantments:
Destruction: player.setav destruction 100
Carryweight: player.modav carryweight 500

I couldnt find the skill point command, perk point command, the dwarven crossbow command, the unlock all enchantments command or how to revive aela

wowhelp

I'll send you pics of a design that I've had in mind for a while. Though the design will be in described in text and not visual appearance (aka image). It's just some ideas I conjured over the span of 6 months. I'll fire it off in a bit.

J

Jeremius

maybe, if you could, make a mod that allows marriage to Elisif, Jarl Ravencrone's daughter, or even Ingun Black-briar. I am not that picky.

J

Jeremius

also, i would love to have a knightly order of some kind (not paladin, actual medieval knights.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
Well, I have a request, though I'm not sure how difficult it may be.
I was wondering if it would be possible to create a mod that allows my character to use a book as a weapon. I figure it would probably be a two handed weapon and not have a very high attack power (It is a book after all) but maybe it could give some kind of bonus to magic affects when equipped?
Mostly I just want to beat enemies up with a book.
Nothing is more satisfying than playing a little glasses-wearing girl in a lolita dress, beating dragons to death with a book.
NOTHING.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts