Official 'Request a Mod' Service; [OPEN]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrSparkle

How about a sword?
naughty.gif

Master%20sword%20original.jpg

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
i want a mod that makes the Alduin Fight more epic, i recently re-started my game, and i want the final battle to be a great battle, something like making Alduin Larger, more health, and more damage, it will make the battle better, just do anything that will make of the Alduin Boss Fight Greater and more Epic.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
I would live to see iron helmets, and especially the ancient nor helmet, eitheer without horns or with better looking horns. I hate how they stick straight out to the sides and curve down

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Request a mod and I will make it! ...or at least try ^_~

I do from Weapons to textures to creatures! ANYTHING!

Can you remove the grunting sound when blocking with a shield?

When blocking a hit with a shield the player's character still grunts in the same way as if he's being hit without a shield, which destroys the confidence of using the shield and just sucks.

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
What I want is simple...I want a mod that makes your sword set more up and down when its on your side instead of it poking so far out the back.

ElderScrollsModz

Teh Gamesave Modder
i want a mod that makes the Alduin Fight more epic, i recently re-started my game, and i want the final to be a great battle, something like making Alduin Larger, more health, and more damage, it will make the battle better, just do anything that will make of the Alduin Boss Fight Greater and more Epic.
I could add more dragons + more aldiuin
Damage and health, plus make him 3x huggers

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Nice Idea, make with Alduin two other dragons, elder dragons, and give Alduin 3x health and increase his damage by half, and if you can make Alduin larger, since the world eater should be the largest dragon out there.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
The only mod I would like to see that someone else could make easily is to increase the dragon spawnage rate a whole lot.

Dragons have a lot of issues moving around on the ground and just general animation half the time, so making them bigger is likely a horrible idea.

something like making Alduin Larger, more health, and more damage

Turn your difficulty up.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Alduin is only one who will be made larger, so i wont effect other dragons.......Turning Difficulty alone won't help alone, yes it helps a bit but we want the battle more epic, maybe changing the music for Alduin's Battle

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
^ I like that idea! XD

Alduin is only one who will be made larger, so i wont effect other dragons.......Turning Difficulty alone won't help alone, yes it helps a bit but we want the battle more epic, maybe changing the music for Alduin's Battle

Just to add to my point:

Skip to around 20 minutes in. You can see that the dragons have been made larger, and this they don't behave correctly because of this.

I think Alduin's battle should have had its own battle music, definitely. Such a shame. I would like to see him be made significantly more difficult, though. With three or four helpers in Sovngarde, he is ridiculously easy for a god or near-god like being. I know he's also in a weakened state when you fight him, but still.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Alduin doesn't need to be very large, a very little larger or at least a way that doesn't make him buggy or make him behave wrong, i mean i want him larger and not like an ordinary dragon, we should now look forward to improving the battle itself, few dragons that help him out will greatly help, i am thinking, maybe Alduin should be made invincible until the other dragons are killed, since the other dragons keep giving Alduin Power, then Aludin becomes open to attack, and lets add few hundred hp points. and extra damage, maybe editing the A.I and make Alduin smarter. As for the music.....one of the dragon fights music is a lot like the main theme, which is maybe the most epic of the three dragon fight musics. Alduin becomes weak when you us Dragonrend, as he couldn't

Extra Idea but i am not sure of: after Alduin losing a certain number of HP points he will summon more dragons, the dragon like the previous dragons will give power to Alduin, making him invincible again, you kill dragons and Alduin could be hit again. It happens later a third time then it will no longer happen again

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Wow, I did not know so many people would like my post! But never mind; it seems that I've found something similar to it.
Skip to 3:53.

Dah

Please if you would, I've been trying to find a mod that does this since the game came out:

A mod that lets you adjust your speed when moving, backwards and in combat especially. Preferably with matching animation speed so it doesn't look silly.

OldLace

researcher of all the things
Um! If I design armor or clothing, could you make it? I've always wanted to do that. Or just, like, hair styles. That aren't awful or anime.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts