[Official] Marcurio Fan Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
marcurio-ign_528_poster.jpg

I'm sure some of you know who this is. I've recently started using him as my follower, for my new male Khajiit character. So far, not bad. I'm actually impressed! This guy might put a damper on how often I use Cicero. Plus, this guy, I can marry.

And he seems to like cats.

Post any adventures you've had with this guy. Do you find him awesome? Hilarious? A pack mule perhaps?

Tell all!

Docta Corvina

Haha, very nice thread, my friend! :p Marcurio is my truest Skyrim love. He's quite skilled, smart, reliable, funny and adorable. I love being able to call him my husband as well as my follower. :] Partner in crime, so to speak. I <3 Marcurio!

Oblivious

Where do you find Marcurio? He was my favourite follower for the previous character I was playing but I started a new character recently and can't remember where I met him.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Where do you find Marcurio? He was my favourite follower for the previous character I was playing but I started a new character recently and can't remember where I met him.

At that inn in Riften; the Bee and Barb. Anyhow, I always used to use him on my mage character as he had a lot of good destruction spells and you need not even do a quest for him. But I think he died in one of those Civil War quests. I searched for hours on end to find his body in the middle of a rabble at a fort, but I think that I accidentally killed him.

Docta Corvina

Good god, love that pic! xD

I've really enjoyed all my adventures with Marcurio. He's been with me for the majority of my journey, including through the Civil War quests (go Imperials!). It's cool to just stop on some mountaintop sometimes and look up at the aurora borealis with him. He certainly helped me save the world. :p

Jersey Dagmar

Good god, love that pic! xD

I've really enjoyed all my adventures with Marcurio. He's been with me for the majority of my journey, including through the Civil War quests (go Imperials!). It's cool to just stop on some mountaintop sometimes and look up at the aurora borealis with him. He certainly helped me save the world. :p

Look at you. In love with pixels.

Docta Corvina

Wouldn't be the first time. xD And I know you're certainly a sympathetic party in that regard. :p

Just watch...he'll be the FIRST one James will go after to assassinate just on principle. xD

Jersey Dagmar

I can totally see the Ninja Squirrel doing that. Just to be spiteful. He'll find some reason not to like Marcurio.

Docta Corvina

Oh, I'm sure. That's okay though. :p

I'll have to get some of my own Marcurio screens to share. Really need to find my art mojo again and make use of it. Skyrim is really compelling me!

Jersey Dagmar

Same. I want to draw and write stuff, but the game keeps pulling me away. I can't wait to see your Marcurio stuff.

Nameless1

Marcurio is dope, on my greatest character who started out as a pure warrior, he was my intellectual guide. He eventually talked me into studying Magic and was my mentor thru out my rise to archmage. we were great friends and shared many adventures, which without him I wouldnt have survived. He was tha smartest man in Skyrim I knew... He was defending me from some sabre cats while trying to boost my destruction skills, and a stray fireball ended his life...I never used Magic again. how ironic it was, to me. sad day but as they say, its just a game lol

Neriad13

Premium Member
Marcurio threatened to puke while I was exploring the spider-filled bowels of Fort Greenwall. He said that the smell of damp and rotten wood was getting to him. I have to say, I've never had a follower before who did that.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
LUL, I used Marcurio as a blood sacrifice for Boethia as well. Ebony Mail > Marcurio.

When I needed a follower to be sacrificed, he was the first to come to mind. Got back my 500 dollars as well. Take that mr. magician warrior.

Jersey Dagmar

LUL, I used Marcurio as a blood sacrifice for Boethia as well. Ebony Mail > Marcurio.

When I needed a follower to be sacrificed, he was the first to come to mind. Got back my 500 dollars as well. Take that mr. magician warrior.

Sad to say, for one of my character files, I did the same thing. That Ebony Mail armor was just so sweet!

Docta Corvina

That's sad...man, if/when I do the sacrifice quest, I'm gonna pick someone who hasn't been of any use to me at all. Someone who pretty much only ever tried to get herself killed anyway. Lydia, I'm looking at you, dear.

Marc kicked immense amounts of ass for me, there's no way I'd ever waste that talent lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts