• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Hey!

First of all, I would like to welcome myself to these forums. I'm kinda new around here, some might have seen some of my posts, helpful or not.

I'd like to know what everyone's occupation is around here. What do you do besides spending time on your computer/console?

I myself am studying mechanical engineering in the Netherlands currently. Besides that I spend most of my time on projects and stuff, but in my spare time I pick up the guitar when I feel like to and just jam somewhat around.

When I'm busy with stuff I usually listen to some iTunes radio. Most of the times I listen to progressive/trance/techno music, but I used to adore metal (I still do, but only the old trash metal bands, like Death Angel and Sacred Reich).

It has been a while since I've been working out/exercized, but I used to play soccer/football for quite some time (around 10 years), but quit because I moved to Amsterdam. Over there I did some rowing, but not for long. Now I'm not doing much, but I tend to do some running when I feel like to. :D

I guess that's about it, I'm sorry if there already was a similar thread, but I guess it flew over my head.

Thanks for reading, and perhaps participating in this thread :D

Luft

You should check out Match.com, seems to be a better fit for what you're looking for here.

Amsterdam, lucky man.

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Well, I'm trying to be a bit more social, I'm not out on new relations, I'm just curious to see what others do that share some similar interests.

Luft

Understandable. Real estate appraisal review, incredibly boring after 5 years. I do nothing but work and spend time with the wife and kids. Other than that, Skyrim.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I graduated from the German equivalent of high school (“Gymnasiale Oberstufe”) in July and started a one year internship at a publishing house this November. After this I’ll probably go to a university and study philosophy and political sciences since I want to become a freelance writer / journalist.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm a mom. I'm also a caregiver for my grandfather who has Alzheimer's. And I'm back in college after a long hiatus trying to get educated (or so they keep telling me).

Metallipath

Premium Member
I'm a recent graduate from a Graphic Design program, so I'm now working in the field. Thinking about going back for Computer Engineering, but I'd like to see where I can go in this field first.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I am self employed/own my own business. I make herbal health care products for animals and sell them on-line at Molly's Herbals. My husband works for me ;-)

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
This thread comes back to life! I guess i'll post what I do.

I graduated college with a B.S. degree for Software Engineering and was looking for a job for a little over a year. I just recently got hired to work at Verizon, so I will be breaking a phone near you soon! :p

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
College student studying computer science... for science!

Spladdock

Everyone seems so much more smarter or though that isnt hard in my eyes haha, well my job i started out as a labourer at a shotblasting company and now im pretty much a full time sprayer there :) oh in the uk

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
High school student looking to take up mathematics in college :p taking an introductory class on web programming, might take additional classes in that for a sideline :))

Lemviticus

Currently studying Geology at University! Also have a part time job as a catering assisstant in a local cafe, nothing special. :p

PaperTulip

Currently studying Horticulture, unable to work due to chronic depression and a major personality disorder. I miss working.

brandon

currently been in the us army for almost 8 yrs now. get out in april trying to find a job right now. im gonna talk to a rep for an oil company hopefully get on an offshore rig. and sent resumes to union pacific railroad company. i gotta get on the ball since i missed my reenlistment date. these bugdet cuts fluffing suck.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Currently studying Anthropology, with an emphasis on Archaeology at University now. If all goes well this summer, I should be doing some local work with an Archaeological Field School, and afterward study Mayan Archaeology in Mexico. If that goes through, I should graduate in two more semesters. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts