• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Falaember

southern mom
    She looks at Venator and smiles slightly. "I came to try to make a little money for me and my Aunt Rhee. Ever since my parents were killed, things have been rough for us. So whenever i get the chance, i travel to towns and try to find bounty's." She explains softly. She don't really care much for bringing up her past. Her childhood wasn't much of a good one. Everyone always underestimates her simply because she is small. Ever since she was a child, she was picked on by other high elves.

"I don't see how i am the one most out of place in this group however." She says, realizing that she spaced for a few moments and stopped talking. "To be honest, i'm not much like others of my race. I'm not overly stuck up like the others are. My main thing is if i don't like you i'll let you know." She states, glancing at Kotor. She looks at Venator again and smiles. "But if you stay on my good side, there will be no problems."

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda wrung her hands together nervously. What if everyone decided to leave her for the wolves? Well, wolves was a bad example. Sk'Raazda knew she could handle a few wolves and get away with only a few scratches. It was fighting man that truly scared her. She was younger and less experienced than these people, she knew, and she desperately hoped that the people traveling with her didn't suffer from her lack of experience. What if the bandits overran them when they attempted to "storm the castle?"

These thoughts floated through her head, distracting her from the conversations around her. She didn't want to pay attention to what they were talking about. She didn't want to fake a jovial mood; it was too taxing on her mind at the moment. She was glad that the other people were sociable. They could distract each other with each other and they would end up leaving her alone, not prying at her and her personal history. It was peculiar to her, how the louder one was, the more attention one got, but if a young babe was crying, and the parents didn't want the babe, the babe would be ignored no matter how loud it cried until it ushered a violent reaction to the noise from the parents. They must want the interaction, she thought to herself concluding her thoughts about speaking. This is why I stay quiet and watch, she blinked her eyes and looked up to the sky as they walked. The sky was blue, and the clouds were fluffy and stretched in rippled blankets across the sky. May the gods watch over us, and she lowered her eyes to the ground watching as her booted feet kicked up dirt on the path.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
    "I don't see how i am the one most out of place in this group however." Venator liked this girl. She was confident in herself. He decided that for the sake of conversation he decided to explain his comment. "Well my young comrade, You are out of place because while you are definitely capable of defending yourself, your skills seem to be suited for solitary combat. The khajiit seems to be quite good in the arts of subtelty, those types usually stay quiet, and Kotor there is a frontline holder, as is Andre though you wouldn't know it to look at him. Myself, I stay back a bit, preferably on a high point and strike down all that I see. A mage's spells I've found are usually a bit volatile and tend to burn allies as well as foes." Then thinking that she may be quite experienced added, "Though that is just my experience, I am a bit biased to things I don't understand like magic."
    The fort loomed in the not so far distance and Venator felt the familiar pull of the Hunt. How many bandits this time? A hundred? He could hardly be so lucky. Perhaps twenty? That was a more reasonable estimate, though that would mean that he would have to share the fair fight with the others. Looking back at Andre he thought of the past and was soon lost in memories. The khajiit reminded him of a young bold thief he once knew. The thought brought a smile to his worn face.

Falaember

southern mom
    She blushes slightly, knowing what he speaks is true. Mages have a bad habit of harming friends as well as foes. She's gotten better about it a bit herself, but still makes mistakes. When he mentions Kotor, she huffs slightly. "Kotor will probably barge right on in there, not really caring about the rest of us." She mutters. She looks back at
    Sk'Raazda and smiles before walking over to her. "Come come now. No need to be shy. Us girls gotta stick together you know." She states with a laugh and a smile.

She pauses for a moment and looks up at the sky. 'I am unsure that we will be able to make it to the fort by nightfall. We may have to camp out somewhere shortly.' She thinks with a slight sigh. The good news is that if they do have to stop for the night, that may give her the chance to work on a spell she's been trying to master.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda twitched her ears towards the direction of the woman's voice but didn't look up immediately. Not shy...she thought silently as she raised her eyes towards Kinika. She flicked her tail and offered a meek smile as she continued her thoughts. She looked to the west and saw the orange and indigo colors erupted from the red sun closing its eye on the day.

"We should camp soon, yes? Just over the yonder hill beside the soft stream." She waved a limp paw towards a hill that wasn't too far from them. She could hear the water running softly over the mossy rocks in the stream that was close beside them. She started to walk that way, and continued swishing her tail. "Perhaps a night raid is what we should be advised to do?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts