• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    The hair on her spine rose as the men she had seen in the street came through the door. They walked up to the Breton man, weapons drawn, and instantly it seemed there was blood flying. One man nearly had his head lopped off, another took the Breton's pole-arm to the chest...the battle didn't last long, but what bothered Sk'Raazda was not the blood, but the fact that they were fighting. No words were exchanged, well apart from what the man known as Kotor had initially said, and it was three on one anyways. Whatever happened to honor in battle, she thought to herself as she watched the blood spill out of one of the man's neck. Each weakening heart beat pumped a little more blood out until the blood was simply a drizzle onto the floor.

"For Talos' sake! How many times have I said that there is to be no heavy fighting in the bar! Take it outside!" Hulda fumed as she threw her cleaning towel onto the bar. She stormed around to see the three lying on the ground, dead as could be. Sk'Raazda felt the bard put his hand on her shoulder and heard him as he tried to make light of the situation, but she didn't think there was a way to make the situation any lighter. No one was shocked...there wasn't even a gasp when the last body hit the floor. It was more than enough to make her long for home.

"Sk'Raazda thinks we should take leave soon." She said as she brought her eyes back to her companions. Andre, the bard, had already had the same idea as her and was gathering his things. She herself had no more to gather than what was already on her person, so she looked to the Breton and the High Elf curiously as she waited on Andre to return.

"Sk'Raazda offers her apologies for the mess." She said to Hulda as she let out a sigh of despair. More cleaning to do for Hulda...but Sk'Raazda didn't feel terribly sorry. There was an intriguing way in which people fought. There was something majestic in the way blood was spilled from a cut in the skin, but would she be able to do it?

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He wiped his blade off on the back of one of the dead men's shirt. He looked at Hulda and made a pouty face. " It wasn't my fault they left me no choice. " He winked at her. He leaned on the bar then and looked at the Khajit. " So i hope that didn't bother you. Why don't you stick with me and i won't let you end up like those losers on the floor. " He winked at her and smiled trying to lay his charms on her.

Falaember

southern mom
    She rolls her eyes at the flirting brute. "How pathetic can you get?" She mutters to herself. "If I were you Sk'Raazda, I would keep an eye on the flirting brute over here." She says with a slight smirk before looking at Kotor. She looks at Hulda. "I am sorry for the mess." She says before walking to the door. "Whenever you guys are ready to go, I'll be outside."

She steps outside and looks at the sky. "I do hope Aunt Rhee is alright." She thinks. She wonders how this journey will work out and hopefully nothing goes bad between the group. As of now everyone is getting along. She looses track in her thoughts.

Andre came back into the main room of the inn just in time to notice that the mage was walking out the door to the outside world. He figured he would join her for a moment before the other two emerged. Picking up pace toward the door, the old bard slung his sheild, spear and pack over his shoulder; grunting a bit at the weight of it. Certainly, he thought, he must have been getting old. He walked out the door only moments after the girl and found her standing right outside of it.

"You doubt me." He said to her, "I would doubt me too. I don't blame you." He took a few more steps down the stairs toward Whiterun's market. Smiling at her widly, he continued, "I only pray that you would grant me a chance to prove my worth." Taking a seat on the final step, he pulled a small length of red silk from his pack and tied it around his arm; just above the elbow. He didn't expect her to reply. He didn't expect any of them to have faith in his abilities. He breathed in the cool outside air and waited for the others to join them.

Falaember

southern mom
    She looks at the bard and chuckles. " I don't doubt you, I'm just unsure. I've never fought with anyone who was blind before." She states, looking at the sky. She notices the red silk curiously. Not wanting to over step her bounds, she doesn't ask. Waiting for the others to join them, she sits on the top step and closes her eyes.

She softly hums a song Aunt Rhee used to sing when she was a child. Aunt Rhee always sung it when she was upset or nervous about something.

"Thank you for your honesty." Andre let his head roll back to rest slightly on his shoulders and grinned at the clouds. Breathing out in a sigh, he said, "I will assure you, I am only blind with my eyes. Ho ho!" He tapped his foot a few times and noticed that she had begun to hum a melody.

It was lovely, really. For a moment he closed his eyes and just listened. As much as he had despised his father for sending him to the Bard's College, he knew that music was a part of him. It was, in a way, what defined him and how he saw the world. The singing of birds. The laughter of children. The heartbeat of a lover. These were the musics of life, and these were the things that blessed him with a vision more pure than what any man could possibly have. He sat for a moment that seemed timeless and waited; waited for the music to stop maybe. Or maybe he was waiting for another song to start.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    She watched as the man winked at her. It made her uncomfortable and so she lowered her ears as if to shield her head from the action. She glanced at the elf woman when she spoke to her. It didn't reassure her in the least so she shuffled her feet on the floor until the woman left to go outside. It wasn't long after the blind bard had followed after her. Sk'Raazda flicked her tail and excused herself from the company of Kotor.

"Sk'Raazda thinks she will do fine on her own; Kotor, thank you." She didn't meet eyes with him and she quickly walked out of the bar and into the two that were already outside. She stood apart from them and stared at the ground trying to think of what the coming battle would be like. Her first battle! It was sickeningly exciting...and worrying. She subconsciously touched a few furry fingertips to the dagger strapped to her hip. Her stomach fluttered as if full of ice water as she thought of drawing it to stab into someones' stomach.

"Have either of you been to this fort we must save?" She asked tentatively as she tried to push down her thoughts. Would I be considered a murderer? She would wonder that the most...would she be any better than those dremora all those years ago?

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    Easily noticing that he was not much cared for by the other in the group. He nodded to Sk'Raazda as she excused herself. " Well I guess there is no point in trying to be nice. " He said, mostly to himself. He walked to the room he had rented and retrieved his bag. He pulled a steel mask that he had custom made to fit wit his helmet. It was painted black and two slits for his eyes.

He fitted it onto his face. Throwing the bag over his neck and shoulder so it would hang comfortably. He picked up the belt off the bed and placed it around his waist, hanging loosely. On the belt was 4 small daggers and 2 potions to restore his magic. He walked out of the room and head outside. When he walked outside he stepped off the side of the steps.

The aura around him was noticeably different. His voice was even a little deeper now as if he was a different person with the mask on. " Lets get this done with, and try not to die. " With that he turned and walked toward the city gate to wait for them.

Falaember

southern mom
    She watches as Kotor walks by them and raises and eyebrow. "I knew there was something about him i didnt care much for." She thinks, watching him. She notices his change in aura. She shrugs and follows behind him. "So whats up with the mask?" She asks, walking backwards beside him.

"I dont know how much good it will do to try to talk to him. He probably thinks that everyone hates him. Thats probably why his aura changed as much as it did." She thinks, waiting for his answer. She tries to make friends but her attitude sometimes get in the way of that. If its not her attitude then sometimes its her over caring nature. She smiles slightly and tilts her head.

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He kept walking without looking at her. " That is something you need not concern yourself with. We are going to kill people who have more talent at killing people that those fools back there. So lets get this over with. " He stops at the bridge before the gate and turned to her. " I don't know if you dislike me or enjoy being a bitch. It concerns me not though. We are not friends nor will we ever be so lets keep the chit chat to a minimum. " He turned away with that as if he was done talking. He looked up at the sky and let out a sigh.

Andre ignored the sudden exchange between the mage and the brute, and turned instead to Sk'Raazda who's question went seemingly unoticed by the others. "What fort is that, my dear?" He asked in a happy way, "I was unfortunately unable to actually read the bounty. Ho ho!" He pointed to his eyes as if he had to. "I've been many places in my day, and quite a few forts are among them!" He got up, noticing the other two had begun walking away and started marching in the direction of the gates. "Come, we wouldn't want to be left behind!"

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
    Venator stepped out of the Drunken Huntsman with the hope that today would bring a good Hunt. He stretched a bit and adjusted the elven bow and quiver on his back. "How ridiculous I must look, a Nord with elven features dressed as one of those freaks from the reach," he thought and smiled. His smile grew broader as he heard an unmistakable voice shout out, "What fort is that, my dear? I was unfortunately unable to actually read the bounty. Ho ho! I've been many places in my day, and quite a few forts are among them! Come, we wouldn't want to be left behind!" Sure enough there ws a blind bard walking towards the gates with a khajiit in tow. Hurrying forward as quietly as he could to attempt to surprise the old man, Venator waited until he was just behind the pair and, supressing a laugh, loudly announced, "So a blind, tone deaf bard once again picks up shield and spear as if he was ten years younger and journeying the mountains in the north! It seems that Kyne DOES have a sense of humor after all!!!"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda smiled after watching the two walk off ahead of them. The bard answered her query and she shrugged uncomfortably. She walked with him as he started towards the two that were ahead of them. It was not long after they started walking that another man, one that hadn't been in the bar, came up to them. He was cheerful and seemed to obviously know the bard. She hadn't met the man yet, but she unconsciously thought that if he and the bard were friends that it would be fantastic for him to come with them. He seemed to be one of the happy go lucky types, the types that made you smile, and Sk'Raazda liked that in people. It reminded her of home...before the attack.

"Sk'Raazda doesn't know the name of the fort...She cannot read..." She mumbled so as to not interrupt the reunion of the two.

Andre only heard him at the last moment; the moment when it was too late to react. He cursed his slow response, but when he heard the voice calling out in a mocking manner, he knew that he and the Khajiit were to be safe.

It was the voice of an old friend. "So, a blind, tone deaf bard once again picks up shield and spear as if he was ten years younger and journeying the mountains in the north! It seems that Kyne DOES have a sense of humor after all!!!" It was Venator; the only man or elf or half of each that he'd ever met capable of sneaking up on him.

"Ah," Andre said loudly without turning to face Venator, "It talks like an elf, but it smells like a Nord!" He finally stopped walking and turned, putting his hand upon his friend's shoulder and squeezing heartily. "What in Oblivion are you doing here, Venator?"

The mage left her apparent disgust of Kotor behind, turning around to walk back upon the arrival of Venator. "Who on earth is this guy? I haven't seen him before." She said.

"Who? This?" Andre pointed with his thumb at Venator. "Likely just a beggar. Can you smell him? Ho ho!" Andre assumed that his old friend would be the one to answer her question in earnest.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

"Who? This?" Andre pointed with his thumb at Venator. "Likely just a beggar. Can you smell him? Ho ho!" "Ha! Touche' Andre, it seems that years have not stilled your tongue, though they have dulled your senses a bit! I believe I was just behind you when you realized I was there!!!"
    "Who on earth is this guy? I haven't seen him before." She said. Turning to the high elf that was approaching them, and making a mental note not to piss off a creature this beautiful if he could, he responded, "Milady, I am Venator. Blessed by Hircine, and devoted to Kyne, I am the best hunter to roam Falkreath and Whiterun, though the brother's here give me a run for my money, a notorious criminal in the reach and at one time the archer companion to a successful group of adventurers all across the northern mountians!" Finishing with a bit of a flourish as he bowed he added, "and I would love to dedicate my bow to any cause that my good friend and a stunning beauty such as yourself have bound yourselves to." With a wink to the elf he straightened up and asked, "which fort do you travel to anyways? from what I heard of their conversation these two were unable to actually read the bounty."

Falaember

southern mom
    She looks what looks like a half elf and nods. "I do believe we are traveling to Fort Greymoor. We could actually use and archer since i am of no good with one. I more of stick with my practice of magic. I am Kinika Marie. Most of everyone i know call me Kini for short." I say with a slight bow. Unlike that Breton, his flirting doesnt seem to bother her as much.

Ever since she was a young girl, she has had a dislike for Bretons. Shes unsure exactly of where the distaste comes from. Its a possibility that it originates from the day that her parents were killed. All she knows is that since that day she has had a dislike for that race.

"Well, i guess it's time to head on out." She states before walking away again, glaring at Kotor as she passes.

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He looked back down and looked the new guy. Just a smaller cut in his eyes. He let out a sigh and though to himself. " Not like many will survive this." He followed Kinika with his eye as she glared at him on her way past him. He turned around and stared at her lower body with his eyes but didnt move his head. He looked behind him and waited on the others to pass.

" Ill take rear guard. " He announced to no one in particular. He eyes showing no emotion as he stared at them walking toward or past him.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sk'Raazda wrung her hands together nervously as the woman named Kinika came back towards them. They were heading towards Fort Greymoor it seemed...where ever that was. There was something in the passing glance between Kini and the Breton man though. There was a sort of contempt between them that Sk'Raazda didn't understand. Perhaps it has to do with the Breton's obvious flirtation, she thought to herself, puzzled.

"Then Sk'Raazda supposes we should be on our way soon, yes? Just flushing out some bandits..." She trailed off with her sentence and flicked her tail beginning to follow the woman. She seemed to know where she was going, even though Sk'Raazda didn't need to follow her to find their destination. In her travels with the traveling merchant band, she had seen many sites and she always remembered where she had been and what it had took to get there. It was something you learned while on foot traveling for long periods of time with nothing better to do. You remembered.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Venator saw the tension between the young mage girl and the masked warrior, and a dark memory crossed his mind. He did not like the situation suddenly and after sizing the breton up, deciding he could probably handle himself decided to watch out for the mage. Speaking low enough that only a blind man would hear him he said, "It seems that this group may need our experience, they do not understand that companions must rely on each other. Watch out for the Khajiit old man." Walking quickly forward he said to the breton as he passed, "That mask shrouds you and I don't know you, but I have fought alongside many of your people and trust that you will fight with the same ferocity that I've come to expect." It came out a little harsher than he intended, but the respect was there all the same. Moving on without waiting a response, he caught up with the pretty elf and asked, "So, sister elf, what brings you on a bounty such as this? You are not the oddest one of this rather odd group, but you definitely seem the most out of place." He flashed her a smile and hoped she didn't have the stuck up temper that he'd come to expect of the Altmer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts