18+ [NSFW] Sordid tales of Skyrim (rated R)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
So.. my character has an alter ego, his name is Cornelius Pettyflower and he is not quite the warrior his normal ego is. These are his latest adventures (hopefully they won't be censored because it took me quite a while to make them.. what can I say, I was bored :D ). He recently ran into a surprisingly attractive janitor in the Jarl's palace, and this is what happened:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To be continued..

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I feel really odd about loling this much over those pics... It might be because I recently read that article about skyrim hypnotizing people into being gay.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
LOL... How do I put this delicately.... How about just "Thanks for the rainbow! :rolleyes:"

Anyway, your comic was still very amusing. I didn't find it insulting at all. Actually, I tend to make jokes like that all the time without much seriousness. It comes from having many older brothers. :)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Hehehee, well good.. it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. :D Nor, for the record, do I have any homophobic inclinations (I actually voted for the gay prez candidate in our elections because he was far superior to his greedy capitalist counterpart).
Just finding new ways of entertaining myself with Skyrim, hehee.

mellojoe

do you know how hard it is to stifle a laugh while sitting in your office at work. i was trying so hard not to burst out laughing, and i ended up making these weird choking/giggling noises. everyone in the office was looking at me. i think they might have been concerned about my mental health. these are too funny.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I lol'd. But i have a sick and perverse sense of humour.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts