Npc vampires and the Volkihar clan armor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CaptMorgan72

Every vampire you come across is wearing the Volkihar armor. Lord Harkon created his clan over a thousand years ago. In that time there surely must be many members and different chapters all over Tamriel. I can only conclude that every vampire you come across wearing this armor are members of the Volkihar clan. What are your thoughts?

J

Jeremius

Every vampire you come across is wearing the Volkihar armor. Lord Harkon created his clan over a thousand years ago. In that time there surely must be many members and different chapters all over Tamriel. I can only conclude that every vampire you come across wearing this armor are members of the Volkihar clan. What are your thoughts?

I just assume that the armor is just something they added to every vampire, to keep them looking like vampires.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
This give me an Idea for a Mod I might make later-

1. Remove all Vampire Armour from Non Volkihar Vampires

2. Rename Vampire Armour Volkihar Armour

3. Give peasant robes back to peasant Vampires

4. Rename those Thinblood Volkihar to Something Else

5. Give the highest ranking members of the court the red outfit and the Lowest Ranking members will have the Light Grey Outfit while the Lords Harkon, Serana, Valerica shall wear the Royal Armour

5. Upload it to Steam

CaptMorgan72

I ran across a group of vamps not wearing the armour with one wearing it. It was like he was trying to recruit them. I still believe that all vamps wearing it are members of the clan.

tx12001

I ran across a group of vamps not wearing the armour with one wearing it. It was like he was trying to recruit them. I still believe that all vamps wearing it are members of the clan.
if they were then why would they attack you if your the leader of the Volkihar

CaptMorgan72

I wasn't the leader, not even a member. However they still would attack even if I was. Vampire politics and all.

J

Jeremius

They are not, they are hostile to everyone, vampire or not.

tx12001

they attack you if your not a vampire because they are vampires they attack you even if your a vampire lord because they are probably jealous that you would view them as nothing more then Mortals with a disease because they got their vamprism through a disease who are not true vampires while you on the other hand did not.

J

Jeremius

they attack you if your not a vampire because they are vampires they attack you even if your a vampire lord because they are probably jealous that you would view them as nothing more then Mortals with a disease because they got their vamprism through a disease who are not true vampires while you on the other hand did not.

They also attack you as a regular vampire.

tx12001

then it would just be a common fight but as a vampire lord should they not know better then to mess with someone who has several times as much Vampiric power as they do someone who would see them as a snack.

J

Jeremius

then it would just be a common fight but as a vampire lord should they not know better then to mess with someone who has several times as much Vampiric power as they do someone who would see them as a snack.

No, because they are simply hostile. No questions asked, no jealousy, just hostility.

tx12001

No, because they are simply hostile. No questions asked, no jealousy, just hostility.
it doesn't matter if your hostile this is a matter of logic ask yourself if you were a vampire living in a cave and than in trudged someone who is the unofficial king of Vampires who can then take on the form of the vampire lord would you attack them? knowing that the only real powers you possess are vampiric powers and this vampire lord has all of those powers and his are much more powerful and outclasses you in everyway you would know that fighting them would be suicidal would it occur to them that 9 times out of 10 the fight would end in their death why would you take that chance to put in into perspective its the equivalent of a regular necromancer attacking a Lich

J

Jeremius

it doesn't matter if your hostile this is a matter of logic ask yourself if you were a vampire living in a cave and than in trudged someone who is the unofficial king of Vampires who can then take on the form of the vampire lord would you attack them? knowing that the only real powers you possess are vampiric powers and this vampire lord has all of those powers and his are much more powerful and outclasses you in everyway you would know that fighting them would be suicidal would it occur to them that 9 times out of 10 the fight would end in their death why take that chance

1) how would they know WHAT a vampire lord is? 2) They are always hostile, so it does not matter whether or not if the person is a vampire lord, vampire or a normal person. 3) It does not matter if they know or not, as you are in THEIR territory, so it means little that are a Vampire Lord or nothing.

tx12001

it doesn't matter if your hostile this is a matter of logic ask yourself if you were a vampire living in a cave and than in trudged someone who is the unofficial king of Vampires who can then take on the form of the vampire lord would you attack them? knowing that the only real powers you possess are vampiric powers and this vampire lord has all of those powers and his are much more powerful and outclasses you in everyway you would know that fighting them would be suicidal would it occur to them that 9 times out of 10 the fight would end in their death why take that chance

1) how would they know WHAT a vampire lord is? 2) They are always hostile, so it does not matter whether or not if the person is a vampire lord, vampire or a normal person.
and they would not recognize a vampire if they saw one approach in Vampire Lord form? I agree with them not knowing what one is due to them being so rare but the Vampire lord is kind of obviosuly a vampire with the fangs permanently jutting out of its mouth and the bats circling around thats a dead givaway them even Citizen NPCs are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and even they come up with vampire even after never having seen one before and even if they arent smart enough to figure it out why the hell would they run up and attack a 7 foot tall winged demon

J

Jeremius

1) how would they know WHAT a vampire lord is? 2) They are always hostile, so it does not matter whether or not if the person is a vampire lord, vampire or a normal person.
and they would not recognize a vampire if they saw one approach in Vampire Lord form? I agree with them not knowing what one is due to them being so rare but the Vampire lord is kind of obviosuly a vampire with the fangs permanently jutting out of its mouth and the bats circling around thats a dead givaway them even Citizen NPCs are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and even they come up with vampire even after never having seen one before and even if they arent smart enough to figure it out why the hell would they run up and attack a 7 foot tall winged demon

Does not matter, as logic falls by the wayside when someone/something is invading your turf.

If we were both hunters, and you invaded my turf, I would begin a conversation on a hostile note, not kindly ask you to leave.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

it doesn't matter if your hostile this is a matter of logic ask yourself if you were a vampire living in a cave and than in trudged someone who is the unofficial king of Vampires who can then take on the form of the vampire lord would you attack them? knowing that the only real powers you possess are vampiric powers and this vampire lord has all of those powers and his are much more powerful and outclasses you in everyway you would know that fighting them would be suicidal would it occur to them that 9 times out of 10 the fight would end in their death why would you take that chance to put in into perspective its the equivalent of a regular necromancer attacking a Lich
Well, nobody said that feral vampires were particularly bright. They really, really aren't given the ones I've encountered.

Daelon DuLac

I'll stand by my feral vampires just aren't that bright thing. Even the most powerful of them just aren't that bright. They love attacking my Werewolf even though he rips them apart no matter how powerful they are within seconds and he's immune to their disease.

Daelon DuLac

Does not matter, as logic falls by the wayside when someone/something is invading your turf.

If we were both hunters, and you invaded my turf, I would begin a conversation on a hostile note, not kindly ask you to leave.
But even the most basic of hunters know when they're outclassed and outgunned. A racoon is not going to take on a mountain lion after all.

J

Jeremius

But even the most basic of hunters know when they're outclassed and outgunned. A racoon is not going to take on a mountain lion after all.

I meant human hunters. same weapons and all that. Just another hunter in my area is going to be seen as a threat by me on my way of life, and survival.

Vampires are hunters, and hunters have turfs, when one vampire steps into another's turf, a fight WILL break out.

Daelon DuLac

I meant human hunters. same weapons and all that. Just another hunter in my area is going to be seen as a threat by me on my way of life, and survival.
Well, yes, given that situation, I can see that, but that's not really a fair comparison when it comes to feral's vs. lords is it?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts