• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Its not really all that big of a deal but it does get annoying.

I find that when someone quotes your post, I will get two notifications. Every time they edit that post and save changes, I've noticed that I will get 1-2 notifications for each time and sometimes I'll end up having 7 notifications for just one post that they quoted of mine (10 notifications for one post is my record). I mean, really necessary? lol

I don't know if its just me but if you could look into that, I think it would make the forums just a bit better of an experience.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
We are aware of this problem and haven't yet figured out why it started or continues to occur. We're still looking though. It could be some sort of clash between the add-ons (kind of like mods clashing in Skyrim). I'll post here if we make any progress.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Im getting notifications from people that wrote me several hours ago.

I'm getting ones from replies that were in the beginning of the year.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I was inactive in Kiss of Death for a day or two because I wasn't getting notifications.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Also, whenever ChiefScalyNipples posted on OOC - ~ The Long Path to Lilmoth ~ I would receive an increasing number of notifications. First one per post, then two per post, then three, then four, then five.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
You got 5 because your sig is gigantic. It's a new punishment I'm trying out...

Kidding.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Better. Though from a purely artistic and "Ow, my eyes are bleeding" view, the red on teal on gray lettering is ... let's just say I scroll past it as fast as I can.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Much better, yes. I think you could use color. But red text... it's something best used in very small doses.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I still have it too. I know Renegader was trying to track it down but school swallowed him up. Maybe I'll make a post on the Xenforo forums themselves.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Ok, someone quote my post and reply, please. I may have found a possible culprit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts