Not sure where to pre-order

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
Well at 1 store it is $109 to pre-order and at another store it is $98

But they both have different 'Offers' when pre-ordering

The $109 one says it comes with a Physical map and a bonus in-game map expansion.

The $98 one also comes with the Physical map, and 2 elderscrolls novels. But no expansion map.

Which one do you think I should get?

Stonkey

I know that this slightly off the point, but I hate how Bethesda has jumped on the pre-order bonus bandwagon. I hope that they don't go the "ton of small (lame) DLCs" route and stick to good, full expansions.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I've pre-ordered the one that comes with a Steelbook cover, notebook, collectable card and a physical map.

Only $88. :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I know that this slightly off the point, but I hate how Bethesda has jumped on the pre-order bonus bandwagon. I hope that they don't go the "ton of small (lame) DLCs" route and stick to good, full expansions.
This, a thousand times this. I hate these bit by bit content releases. I really wish they would handle this more like CDPR handled it with “The Witcher 2” (i.e. offering every pre-order bonus as a free download some time after the release).

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
as long as the pre-order bonus isn't something in-game, I don't mind that much. I really don't think there's any in-game content that's only for pre-ordering but I could be misinformed here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts