Not New to Video Games, I Just Suck at 'Em ;)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Hey All:
My name is Bill. My sole reason for purchasing a PS3 system was so I could play Final Fantasy III. I quickly discovered, after a looong wait, that I did not care for the type of "take your turn" fight mode, versus the "turn and burn, take no prisoners" type of fighting.

Before and after the release of FFIII, I have been playing Silent Hill Series, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Demon Souls, etc...I really prefer RPG's (Hence Skyrim and Oblivion).

I am of the older variety (more like well seasoned) player. My three boys grew up with every system under their Christmas tree. I guess I naturally got sucked into the nutty vortex with them. Again, I love video gaming...I just suck at playing ;)

I had wonderful news this past week. After being unemployed for 4.5-years of the last 7, I landed a very nice job, and I start this coming Monday (finally). The not so good news is the flu bug that has kept me in bed, and off this site, for many days now. I am fighting round 9 of high fevers and chills. I have to shake this crap before Monday, as I want to make a great impression at work!

Since I may not be on this site much until after Christmas, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!!!

Lets all make 2012 a great year!!
Bill (aka Smacka)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Bill!

Thanks for joining our forums, and I hope you have a great time here. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts