Nord Refugee Character Diary - Hrisskar III

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BIGwooly

The first five volumes:

hrisskar_firstfivevols.png

Come on, that is too friggin' cool. Seriously.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
It seems undervalued.

Hmm... you are right. I should adjust the value. I think 300 septims per volume would work well. That would make the entire set cost worth about as much as Breezehome.

BIGwooly

Hmm... you are right. I should adjust the value. I think 300 septims per volume would work well. That would make the entire set cost worth about as much as Breezehome.

Plus, it cost him 300g every time he died. d;-)

bulbaquil

Plus, it cost him 300g every time he died. d;-)

Hmm... I'm half tempted to figure out the total number of times Hrisskar died, multiply that by 300, then divide by 17 to get the value of each individual book. Any remainder can be taken out of volumes I and XVII because those are really only half-months. The innkeepers conspired to get the books published :)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
GAH why cant I have a powerful enough computer to play skyrim and get this mod! Darnit Bulbaquil! :)

bulbaquil

GAH why cant I have a powerful enough computer to play skyrim and get this mod! Darnit Bulbaquil! :)

Your computer might be more powerful than you think, but I don't know your exact specs.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Your computer might be more powerful than you think, but I don't know your exact specs.
no i have an older hp pavillion with a faulty graphics card. I cant play even the simplest downloadable games. I am currently getting a dell inspiron with an i7 processor and nvidia graphics card so I might try that out but i doubt i will be able to play it.

bulbaquil

I can play Skyrim on low to medium settings at 800x600 with Intel HD Graphics, but if you can't play "even the simplest downloadable games," you probably wouldn't be able to play Skyrim even at the settings I do.

With an i7 and recent nvidia you should be able to play it. Maybe not at ultra settings at 1920x1080, but you'll be able to play it.

UPDATE ON HRISSKAR JOURNAL STATUS. Through Sun's Height with the text import. Intend also to put a discoverable location/fast-travel marker at Hrisskar's island with the mod.

BIGwooly

UPDATE ON HRISSKAR JOURNAL STATUS. Through Sun's Height with the text import. Intend also to put a discoverable location/fast-travel marker at Hrisskar's island with the mod.

So. Much. Win.

bulbaquil

It's ready ^_^

(N.B.: I hosted it on my own site, not Nexus, so you'll have to download and install it manually. But it's Hrisskar's journals!)

61_screenshot.png

BIGwooly

T
It's ready ^_^

(N.B.: I hosted it on my own site, not Nexus, so you'll have to download and install it manually. But it's Hrisskar's journals!)

61_screenshot.png

That is so bad ass. So. Bad. Ass. You rock, bro.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
That is amazing!!!!!!!! As soon as I get skyrim on PC I know what I'm downloading. Seriously if I was old enough (Only 15) I would be donating money to you. This really is magnificent. :D

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
:sadface:

I wish I wish I played on PC. Such a badass mod!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
BIGwooly. I don't even know where to start. I have finally finished reading through all of this. I have to say, just like countless others who commented before me, you have changed the game for me. I think I love you (too soon?). I just can't believe the insane amount of time you spent on one character, carefully detailing and documenting everything, since mid-December! Wow. I had played different characters and "builds" and such, but I feel like I never really played at all now that I've implemented your restrictions.

I wish I could give you about a billion reputation points. Alas, I cannot. Here is a rabbit instead:
() ()
>('. ' )<
(") (")

I will now begin reading Sjadbek's and Saurano's Journals. I will probably eventually start my own journal as well! You have contributed your heart and soul to this community, and for that I thank you.

BIGwooly

BIGwooly. I don't even know where to start. I have finally finished reading through all of this. I have to say, just like countless others who commented before me, you have changed the game for me. I think I love you (too soon?). I just can't believe the insane amount of time you spent on one character, carefully detailing and documenting everything, since mid-December! Wow. I had played different characters and "builds" and such, but I feel like I never really played at all now that I've implemented your restrictions.

I wish I could give you about a billion reputation points. Alas, I cannot. Here is a rabbit instead:
() ()
>('. ' )<
(") (")

I will now begin reading Sjadbek's and Saurano's Journals. I will probably eventually start my own journal as well! You have contributed your heart and soul to this community, and for that I thank you.

Wow. Thanks so much. I really glad to hear how much you enjoyed the journal, and especially that you're trying some of the restrictions out. I hope it makes for a better gaming experience for you. Thanks a lot for all the kind words!

Oh, and I'll take the rabbit ... yes .. definitely. d;-)

bulbaquil

Sjadbek has a journal? That's news to me :) "Bear of Skyrim" is a fanfic ^_^

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Hey, BIGwooly! I just wanted to say, you've inspired me to write my own journal, and to make it (as Claptrap would say) totally bad ass! Mind if I copy and paste your restrictions, and then edit them / write them in my own way to make mine? If you say no, I'm still okay with that, but keep in mind that you shall be forever be branded a meaniepoo. :c

BIGwooly

Hey, BIGwooly! I just wanted to say, you've inspired me to write my own journal, and to make it (as Claptrap would say) totally bad ass! Mind if I copy and paste your restrictions, and then edit them / write them in my own way to make mine? If you say no, I'm still okay with that, but keep in mind that you shall be forever be branded a meaniepoo. :c

I totally encourage you to do that! I think you'll really enjoy playing this way. And besides .. I'm not a meaniepoo. d;-p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts