• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Whenever the poor AI kicks in and she can't figure her way through a simple corridor.

And she killed Jordis yet again. I need to go recruit Mjoll. At least then I'll have another 'immortal' follower.

And, no, Serana, I do not want you to attack Shadowmere. -facepalm-

Nighthiker77

If you are on PC, you can take Serana to the shrine of Boethiah with a mortal follower and watch a free for all of between Serana, your real follower, sacrificed follower, and the wannabes. Just resurrect your sacrifice and pray for anybody you like that you didn't set to essential.

You can't win a feud with serana, you can only endure.

Wildroses

There were two major reasons I downloaded mods to make dogs essential, and Serana was one of them.

For a long time my Serana was in the habit of killing all the guards and NPCs in a town which had been attacked by vampires or dragons. Eventually I figured out that the problem was related to the Staff of Chain Lightening I gave her a while back. There were many cries of No Serana on my journey of discovery.

AS88

Staff member
In that massive Falmer cavern on the Dawnguard questline. Got halfway through, only to turn around and realize Serana wasn't there. Slowly walked back through the cave for about 5 minutes until I found her stood there, doing nothing. I tried everything, but eventually Fus'd her off the ledge to the bottom pool out of frustration.

As soon as I entered the temple, she was stood there looking at me like "......... What?"

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Her speech is a complete 'No Serana'

"Hey we are in a cave! Let's get out"
"Ok...."
"Damn the sun!!"
"Uhh..."
"Oh a cave, I don't like caves but if you are going, so am I"
"Fine lets go"
"A cave? I had my share of caves, let's go out!"
"Dafuq Sers?"

Her speech is a complete 'No Serana'

"Hey we are in a cave! Let's get out"
"Ok...."
"Damn the sun!!"
"Uhh..."
"Oh a cave, I don't like caves but if you are going, so am I"
"Fine lets go"
"A cave? I had my share of caves, let's go out!"
"Dafuq Sers?"

Yeah, she's doing that to me too. I should take her to Castle Volkihar to complete the quest, but I like having two to three followers to help me with the half dozen or so Draugr Deathlords and the one Draugr Death Overlord in the tombs. Thank goodness I can summon Lucian.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I dumped Serana after she left me hanging with two dragons while she went and took care of some mudcrabs that were enjoying a nice spring bath, minding their own business. I didn't mind when she left me to tackle some vampires in Falkreath, but I have no room for crab haters in my adventuring party. That was many builds ago and her ass has been on that stone bench ever since.

No, Serana, do not raise a Falmer from the dead to fight for our side. You scare the hell out of me when you do crap like that.

Patches

"Serana, stop reanimating crap."
"Serana, stop attacking the townspeople."
"Serana, it is an eclipse. Stop complaining about the sun."
"Serana, get out of my way."
"Serana, you are not impressing me by clapping for Sven."
"Serana, don't get in a fight with Farndal."

CaptMorgan72

She recently walked right in front of me in battle when I used frost breath enhanced by one of the Black Books (Dragonborn dlc) and it froze her in a block of ice and she bounced down the side of a mountain. Looked pretty hilarious.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
She recently walked right in front of me in battle when I used frost breath enhanced by one of the Black Books (Dragonborn dlc) and it froze her in a block of ice and she bounced down the side of a mountain. Looked pretty hilarious.
what is the point of that added effect from the black book to the frost breath spell, Ice form does exactly the same thing

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts