PS4 No Marriage Dialogue Audio (Can't get married)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kylehiro

Hey, PS4 user here. None of the people I want to marry are giving me the audio dialogue I need to start the ceremony stuff. I'll complete their quest, wear the amulet of mara, have them say the ol "an amulet or mara? I'm surprised someone like you isn't already spoken for." shtick, and when I go to say "interested in me, are you?" they'll say the usual dialogue but the audio won't be there. After that it gives me the dialogue option to say yes or no to their advances but nothing happens if I say yes. They just say "it's settled then. Brief as life can be in skyrim, at least we'll have each other." Theeeeeen nothing happens. It's especially infuriating because it only does this to the marriage candidates I'm actually interested in (in this case it's Sylgja and Muiri). I mean, I have mods enabled but even when I disable them and come back the problem persists. What should I do?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts