Nightingales TESO Guild (Name in the works.)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

13th Nightingale

Hawk- Guild Master, Ebonhawks
The Ebonhawks

“A single arrow will snap but a bundle is unbreakable.”
The Ebonhawks are an elite group of players who individually specialize in every aspect of skill in the world of Tamriel. These masters trade knowledge to each other, strengthening the group as a whole. This exchange of knowledge pushes the average guild member beyond his limitations in the fastest way possible. Every member works and every member benefits They seek the greatest challenges and overcome them with ease because of maturity, skill, communication and over all knowledge.

General Requirements
Members must be 18 years or older.
Members must have a working microphone for in game chat.
Previous MMO experience is suggested.

Guild Status
The Ebonhawks is a brand new guild in the very birth of it’s creation. We are but a handful of members but we plan to increase our numbers. That being said, we will not be a large guild. The chosen few will be educated about all varieties of combat classes, crafting, and gathering type jobs. The recruitment of starting stage “all-time crafters” is highly sought for at our early stages. We accept all races in the Ebonheart Faction: Nord, Argonian and Dunmer. If at any time the world allows us to recruit more races, we will accept them.
Warriors, Mages, and Rogues of all kinds are welcome into our ranks. We will have a private chat server, a website with personal forums, and a ranking structure to boast and motivate our members. In all seriousness we want a fun group of people who can joke around and have a good time being the best players they can be.
We want our members to mesh well in the world of Tamriel. No crazy names (ex Amanda Huggenkiss). We suggest players of one sex play a character of the same sex but exceptions will be made on a case by case basis. We want to attract players of similar aspirations to look the best, fight the best, and be the best.

History
It is uncertain where The Ebonhawks disappeared too before the arrival of the Dragonborn, but evidence suggested its roots extend into the Thieves Guild, The Dark Brotherhood and the illusive Nightingales.

About the Guild Master
My gamer name is Hawk Halcyon. I’m 27 and have been playing games since Mortal Kombat on my Sega Genisis. I have over eight years MMO experience: FFXI, WoW, FFXIV, and DCUO. In every game I’ve fallen into the ranks as an Officer. I’m prior active duty Military with tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, including leadership of soldiers and sailors in those respective countries. My leadership is stern to some but I’m all about having fun once the foundation is poured. I’ve seen bad guilds grow to great guilds, and great guild fall to nothingness. I will lead this guild with fairness and order because I’ve seen the perks of good leadership.

Joining
All recruits will stay in the “Recruit” status until formally interviewed via voice chat by the Guild Master. We are seeking mature 18+ members that are willing to work together as a group to achieve greatness for the Ebonheart faction. CLICK TO APPLY TO OUR SITE. If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this Topic.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Your ex-Military? That's awesome - you have my respect.

Anyways, my entire MMO career I have been stuck in casual Guilds with players who liked to wander and quest alone - I really like your leadership style and I can definitely go with that.

TESO is going to be the game I play when it comes out, and I like the way you've planned things out. I'm very interested in your Guild, and would like to be your Right-Hand man if I'm the first volunteer.

I've always loved to craft weapons and armor and I would love to be so crucial as to providing all of my guild mates with their gear.

I love the idea of everyone having a role they have to fulfill, it can be what keeps people active in the long-run.

And as far as names go, well, I've always been a Viking fanatic, so anything that sounds fierce and dominant is good for me. I'll look for suggestions if you would like me to.

13th Nightingale

I was part of a "Linkshell" or so they called it in the new FFXIV for PC before it dumped. I played with a solid group of guys for about a year, and they game was totally dead. No content. This style of leadership made us great and we outlasted everyone because we could do so much more than everyone else. I like your style Arillious. I think im going to work on the rules and regulations now. Woot!

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
How long ago did you play XI? I played for around 5 years and was on a few servers in HNM linkshells.

I would be interested in joining. I like guilds with structure.

Edit: Also in MMOs I almost always play either healing role or supportive role.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Cool. :) I wasn't on Ramuh. I was on Shiva, Gilgamesh, Phoenix, and back to Shiva. All were with the same linkshell, though. I miss the way it used to be too.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Awesome. :)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Sounds interesting... I wouldnt mind working with some serious players... the only MMO i really played was Guild Wars. That makes me a casual player though honestly i rarely stick with groups though i have a feeling ill be able to stick with this one. Personally i have a preference for rogues/ assassin characters. And often focus on PvP. So if you wont mind a mercenary of a player on your squad. I would say im your man. I am on my phone so sorry for the bad spelling gammer and such.

Harc

Big Hog
I believe we should have a military unit, crafting units, and political advisors. I think I qualify for leadership since I'm the CO of a JROTC unit. If you need XOs or anything

13th Nightingale

Right now Arillious a.k.a. Gunner is correct. I have no personal racial bias (My character is a sell sword so he has no allegiance) but if the game does not allow people from different factions to work together then we will be part of the Ebonheart. Also, even though I am military, this group is going to be more of an eat hardy, drink your fill and tell about your victories group. I only want to pull rank when I absolutely have too.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Bump. :) Awesome group so far!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts