Next gen games: do they deserve the title?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

With PS4 and XBOX ONE, came the so called next gen games. The next gen(next generation), were called like this because they were supposed to bring a new era to videogames, to completely change how videogames work.

And I must say, a lot if this games astonished us, bringing great game mechanics, great graphics or simply by bringing all those hours of fun all game are supposed to allow.

But, have they really done what they promised? Have they really changed the concept of videogames? Do they deserve to be called next gen?

I cannot provide my own experience since I have only played Watchdogs, but for all I've heard, while next gen games clearly have an important number of improvations, they don't difere that much from the last games that were released before them.

What do you think? Are they worthy of their title?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Vauldis

Honestly there's no difference between the new and old gen IMO. Besides a shiny new console and a bit of new hardwear,the games seem pretty much the same to me or atleast possible on the previous console.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts