• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

snoozy12

Hey, I'm Snoozy! I'm not new to role-playing, but am new to this site. I've been role-playing for most of my adult and adolescent life, and have been craving a place where I can bring my favourite characters to life outside of my own fanfiction, and I find it hard to role-play in game when there's so much to do and not always an opportunity to base my quest choices on my character's morals/values/etc (mostly because I'm a compulsive completionist and must do all quests always).

Anyway! I'm looking to either start a role-play or join one that already exists, although I'm used to games like Pathfinder and DnD, and haven't played free form pbp in a while. However, I am an avid writer and am super excited to start using my characters here.

If anyone has any suggestions or would like to see a sample of my writing, please let me know or shoot me a message. Also, if someone would like to start a game that would be amazeballs.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the Forums Snoozy! If you need anything at all, help, advice, or have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or message me on my profile! I'm always watching and always here to help!

As somebody who is a veteran in roleplaying, and roleplaying here on the forums, I'd recommend that you look around the many pinned threads in the Roleplaying section. Here are some links to help you get started:

A Comprehensive Guide to Free Form Role Play, for Beginners
General Rules
Available Writers and Open Stories

Be sure to read through the main posts here until you're familiar. Your best friend for finding open stories is going to be that final link I listed for you--there, you can list yourself as somebody looking for stories and find the stories that are open and looking for writers! Keep in mind that it is just the start of Summertime so things are a little slow at the moment. From there, I'd recommend just looking through the Roleplay section at the already going RP OOC and IC threads, to see what everything looks like here.

Again, let me know if you need anything! I'm almost ALWAYS around ;) Welcome once more friend!!

snoozy12

Awesome, thank you! I'll make sure to look though the links you gave me, and the threads you suggested. :)

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
If you want a great RP to join with and start out in, I'd recommend "The Last Dragonborn" by @Zelda ! It's an open RP where Z will have NPCs made for you to interact with if you so chose, or other writers and characters you can interact with yourself. I'm a part of the RP myself, and have been since it's started and it's quite lovely. You can find a link in my signature, but for ease of access, here are the links to the IC and OOC.

Last Dragonborn IC
Last Dragonborn OOC

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts