• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
I just played skyrim for the first time two days ago and oh wow it's amazing. Any high level players got any tips? I just want to know what armor is good and what weapons I can get and battle strategies. Sorry if I seem like a noob I suck at skyrim :blackdragon:

All I can say...
is always upgrade the right perks you want.
find the right rare weapon collection.
for me I have found these rare weapons..

Ghost blade- rare weapon just for the love of fluff do not place this weapon in a stand it will vanish. keep it in your inventory or store it in a chest.

gaulder blade- obsorbs 15 health with every strike.

dragon bane- best weapon ever! upgrade the right perks with this weapon. gives massive shock damage to dragons! find this weapon in the blades quests.

dawnbreaker- absolute ball breaker weapon to any undead.

I upgraded with heavy armored sheilds and two handed and one handed weapons.

My character is a red guard because I got sick of wood elf so much!

Always use block as well.
upgrade the living fluff out of your perks and weapons and find rare items and weapons with armor.
best advice I can say .
Oh yeah I have a krosis mask that gives 20% damage with archery.

Yeah , I hope I helped you out :)

what class are you, Im a sneak archer khajiit . Ive played a while so If u need any tips just ask :)
Oh god lol so far I'm experimenting, but I will let you know what I have. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Alrighty. Im actually gonna start experimenting with ilusion with my stealth archer... I dont think Ill mess with invisibility much because I have 10 sneak and it may be a waste of hour grinding sneak. But I may get it for certain circumstances. I will be doing things like fear and fury. Im also trying to figure out weather he is more assassin or more thief... I think hes more assassin. I would recommend you try stealth archer tho.

SkoomaAddict

Thanks all :) I'm getting better at it now, being a stealth khajiit who pickpockets at every given moment. Thinking of trying some other races too though :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts