• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Undilar

Thalmor Officer
There is a good side to the Thalmor and bad side. The good side, they have there beliefs and there own opinion, we defend what is ours and we are aggressive in nature. We high elf's are the oldest race to live in Tamriel and we think Tamriel is rightfully ours. We are a proud and strong race and kind of despise other races (which I think is kind of unfair) When the Empire decided to run all of Tamriel and put every race under there law the elf's didn't agree and then you know the great war. Any way the bad side is the Dominion kills and torture's any Talos worshipper is wrong my opinion is the Dominion should treat everyone fairly but aggressive and cautious at the same time!
Long live the Dominion!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I don't even understand whats going. Was there some kind of Argonian treaty ? Btw , are people really harrassing each other or arguing about the Thalmor ? Feels like the first one for me :/.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Well we WERE going to not attack the Dominion in TESO, but I refuse to stand by sickos

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
So you're saying that in TESO , you want to attack despite there being a treaty of not to attack ? And what's this PAHAAA ?

P.S : My English might be bad , sorry about that.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
The PAHAAA are the People for the Admitting of How Awesome Argonians, dedicated to proving Argonian awesomeness. Oh, and communism- *SLAP* I mean, Argonian tradition. As for the treaty, it was never officially announced. The PAHAAA doesn't deal with sickos.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
The real enemy here is the Empire.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
You're forgetting the Rwandan genocides! The Thalmor are just like...

...Well, both sides were pretty bad, seeing as how one oppressed the other and the other attempted a Final Solution. Ultimately I blame capitalism.

The Dominion is just like capitalism!

I love that video, thank you very much.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
New Thalmor everyday?

Good. More for me to kill.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Moving this to TESO. I'm still not exactly sure if this is RP, guild recruitment, people being silly or what.

I have also pruned out every negative or neutral rating from the posts. If this is turning into a real discussion concerning in character reactions and racial biases, I think that's fine. Ratings spamming is bad. I didn't issue warning points this time, but the offenders should know who they are. If you have questions about the ratings system and how not to be a jerk when applying your ratings, my Inbox is open.

Harc

Big Hog
You all have a hatred for us because we establish our presence within your lands. We are following what the treaty states. You do not know the political side of the Dominion. All you know of is the Thalmor. The argonians shouldn't have a reason to hate us. Since they have their own conquered land.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
We high elf's are the oldest race to live in Tamriel and we think Tamriel is rightfully ours.

Think I stopped right there and did this...

LaughingCat.jpg

You Thalmor Elf's need to get off there high horse... D: because these lands don't belong to you, and never will! We the people of skyrim will fight until the very end for True peace in Tamriel!

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Think I stopped right there and did this...

LaughingCat.jpg

You Thalmor Elf's need to get off there high horse... D: because these lands don't belong to you, and never will! We the people of skyrim will fight until the very end for True peace in Tamriel!

As far as I know, the snow elves were there way before the Nords....soooo technically, it doesn't belong to the Nords, it belongs to the elves. And I doubt Nords want any form of peace whatsoever. Just look at their history.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
If only I had a PC, I would join the thalmor.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
As far as I know, the snow elves were there way before the Nords....soooo technically, it doesn't belong to the Nords, it belongs to the elves. And I doubt Nords want any form of peace whatsoever. Just look at their history.

Blah True to dat but it still doesn't give you the right to kill innocents just because they wanna worship their gods tho :p

jarif

****** u thalmor scum, my ancestors should have erased you when they had the chance when he was high king

this guild would sound pretty strict though =/ HARDCORE military style

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Sshh, you fools. If you leave this whole thing alone, it'll DIE!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts