• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
I have taken my post back also theres no need for hatred between real people were all here on the forums together to talk about Skyrim and debate nothing more.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I have taken my post back also theres no need for hatred between real people were all here on the forums together to talk about Skyrim and debate nothing more.

For sure bro, we have always had good fun and long may it remain, if only u where not a Thalmor, u would make a great member of the Order, maybe u can reconsider and join us;)

Volanere

Grand Magister
For sure bro, we have always had good fun and long may it remain, if only u where not a Thalmor, u would make a great member of the Order, maybe u can reconsider and join us;)
Sorry my friend i am commited to the Thalmor and will remain to defend my people and beliefs.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Sorry my friend i am commited to the Thalmor and will remain to defend my people and beliefs.

In another lifetime perhaps. I try not to blame u so much u where born and groomed to be a Thalmor from a young age, u know no other way, my sword will remedy all that.

Volanere

Grand Magister
In another lifetime perhaps. I try not to blame u so much u where born and groomed to be a Thalmor from a young age, u know no other way, my sword will remedy all that.
My arcane knowledge of destruction may free you from talo's grip and only in death can that be accomplished.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
30406410.jpg

JClarke1953

Consider me an outlaw, as I will join no group. I will take care of the Thalmor in my way and time! Woe to those who stand between me and my quarry!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Guys, why would you want to join an organization where the Grand Mage is a Zolotoy Pozor and the Second Emissary can't spell the plural of his own race?

Volanere

Grand Magister
Another grammar nazi i see.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
The fact you said Altmers instead of Altmer isn't the bad part. Why do you think it came second to Zolotoy Pozor, Naivnyye Mag? You DON'T want to know what the "prestigious Grand Mage" Aerinir did and said...

Volanere

Grand Magister
The fact you said Altmers instead of Altmer isn't the bad part. Why do you think it came second to Zolotoy Pozor, Naivnyye Mag? You DON'T want to know what the "prestigious Grand Mage" Aerinir did and said...
No i dont know what he said.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I suppose you missed out the WANT in don't want to know then? Must be hard to see, what with the walnuts for eyes.
Watch your tongue dirty lizard! Ill make leather out of you.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Watch your tongue dirty lizard! Ill make leather out of you.

Last time I checked, leather didn't have scales. In fact, I know for a fact Altmeri skin makes much nicer leather. Why, I'm wearing my elfleather boots right now!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Last time I checked, leather didn't have scales. In fact, I know for a fact Altmeri skin makes much nicer leather. Why, I'm wearing my elfleather boots right now!
There are plenty of leathers made out of dirty reptiles like you, go back to your marsh lizard.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
There are plenty of leathers made out of dirty reptiles like you, go back to your marsh lizard.

Hmm, how about no? Nah, I'll stay in my nice summer mansion in Narsis and burn my non-aggression treaty. By the way...Ask Sqeagy what the Zolotoy Pozor Aerinir said last night.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Hmm, how about no? Nah, I'll stay in my nice summer mansion in Narsis and burn my non-aggression treaty. By the way...Ask Sqeagy what the Zolotoy Pozor Aerinir said last night.
I dont speak your tongue lizard, and i know of your treaty. You obviously broke the treaty by speaking ill of us.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I dont speak your tongue lizard, and i know of your treaty. You obviously broke the treaty by speaking ill of us.

Oh you. Naivnost must be blissful. Zolotoy Pozor means Golden Disgrace. The treaty was broken because alliances and treaties are worthy only of the honourable, and not sick freaks. For our honour, I will not tell you what the Zolotoy Pozor did...just ask Sqeagy what Aerinir did. Via a PM, if you respect the Pozor.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
This is my opinion so don't jump down my throat, but the Thalmor are a gorup of ass holes, who have no feelings for others and onliy care for themselves, stopping a religious worship? It's as bad as the Germans with the Jews, they are all wrong and should be destroyed, and they should be kicked from Tamriel and I will enjoy
killing all your pethetic guild members :D

now this video is the exact replica that I want to do

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
This is my opinion so don't jump down my throat, but the Thalmor are a gorup of ass holes, who have no feelings for others and onliy care for themselves, stopping a religious worship? It's as bad as the Germans with the Jews, they are all wrong and should be destroyed, and they should be kicked from Tamriel and I will enjoy
killing all your pethetic guild members :D

now this video is the exact replica that I want to do

You're forgetting the Rwandan genocides! The Thalmor are just like...

...Well, both sides were pretty bad, seeing as how one oppressed the other and the other attempted a Final Solution. Ultimately I blame capitalism.

The Dominion is just like capitalism!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts