New Speech Glitch After Patch 1.9

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caideus

Well, for faster results in lvling, get the stone thats going to have your skill that you are going yo lvl up on, get married, get Aetherium Crown with the Lover's Stone benefits attached to it. Sleep with your partner (be sure to remove the crown before you sleep) Then equip the crown once more after you have received the Lover's Comfort bonus which is 15% of XP increase, on top of the Lover's Stone which is another 15% of XP increase, add that with your selective stone (Mage, Warrior, Thief Stone) You will receive a total of a 50% XP increase. Allowing you to achieve the max in XP increase

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Well, for faster results in lvling, get the stone thats going to have your skill that you are going yo lvl up on, get married, get Aetherium Crown with the Lover's Stone benefits attached to it. Sleep with your partner (be sure to remove the crown before you sleep) Then equip the crown once more after you have received the Lover's Comfort bonus which is 15% of XP increase, on top of the Lover's Stone which is another 15% of XP increase, add that with your selective stone (Mage, Warrior, Thief Stone) You will receive a total of a 50% XP increase. Allowing you to achieve the max in XP increase
But that would mean sleeping with my spouse! I can't do that... her dissappointed groans always depress me. :sadface:

Caideus

ALSO!

Hey, I was just thinking about the original question on that post. The fastest way to lvl up speech?
I have found what with the Mage Stone, and focusing on Alchemy, I would collect a vast sum of Blue Butterflies and Blue Flowers to craft Poison of Magika Regen, making sure to put perk points to increase the value and xp gain from those poisons and sell what I could to each Alche,y shop and misc shops. Then buying full soul gems and ingredients and selling the poisons again to make sure I have acquired all the available septims before fast traveling to another city. If you travel to Whiterun then collect you blue butterflies and blue flowers and go to Solitude, run along the road towards the northern coast collecting blue flowers, you find yourself with an ample supply of ingredients to start grinding your alchemy and speech, all the while being to afford all the expensive stuff, like soul gems and enchanted items from the Radiant store or whatever it's called. Hope it helps.

And if you want to take along your thenLover's Comfort XP anywhere you want, get married to a companion that you can bring along, so no matter where you sleep, you'll get that do bonus!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts