• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist

There isn't anything new but holy crap! The whole scene is so atmospheric! I am so surprised by this :0 Thought I'd share it with you guys

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Woah, makes me feel like I'm in a totally different world.. thank you for this. ^^ I especially like the water reflections, and the fog. Also seeing all these other peoples going about their daily lives in cities, trying to make a living, being publicly beheaded, etc. is quite amazing. :D

Jeruhmi

Thanks for sharing this, have been looking for a video just like this! Looks great in my opinion. Has that old sort of medieval feeling to it, reminds me of RuneScape.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Except with waayyyy better graphics lol. :p

It reminds me of old medieval movies, but most of all just makes me feel like I'm there.. it's just a video and I already feel immersed. xD

Stonkey

They have done a much better job on the non-human character this time around. Still looks awesome.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
^ Word.

The music is also beautiful. This is going to be such a great, profound and moving soundtrack.

MellowGuy

Excellent video. I feel even more excited for this game seeing a nice balance of scenery and everyday life. My favorite is the archery scene for some reason.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I believe the music is from Alan Wake, which is a different game XD but I am looking forward to Skyrim soundtrack also. they make a nice atmospheric background music
Faaaaail on my part XD

It is beautiful though nevertheless and I am sure the “real” soundtrack will be equally great ^-^

Jeruhmi

Another point that Demut raised is how the music will be. I hope it will be really calm and tranquil whilst adventuring, but in battle the usual battle-type music.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
In that case they would just have to make sure that they transition between the two fits and isn’t horribly abrupt. At least after the fight there should be a fade-out of sorts ...

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
They said they worked on music very hard to get it right. I'm sure it wouldn't disappoint.

Jeruhmi

In that case they would just have to make sure that they transition between the two fits and isn’t horribly abrupt. At least after the fight there should be a fade-out of sorts ...
I know what you mean. I also felt that in Oblivion you would be exploring with tranquil music, and then it would suddenly change to battle music whenever an enemy was in your range (sort of alerting you).

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Meh. Can't see that video for copyright reasons. Does anyone know if it's posted on somewhere else than in youtube?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Just copy the video URL and go to a website like hidemyass.com where you can view videos (that would be otherwise blocked for you) through a proxy server. I use that frequently because here you have to deal with a lot of this copyright nonsense as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts