• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

Full of so much disappointments like "book shelf glitches" uhhh how bout fixing plops like giving my god damn ancient shrouded armor its freaking mask like its suppose to have, or fixing the ebony blade to benefit from 2h instead of 1h same with the executioners axe. and making werewolves scale, seriously do they even give a rats ass? i even posted these problems ugh.

Nightshade

As I've been away from home all day, I sadly haven't had time to play any Skyrim. What system is the patch for? I play on Xbox and will be turning it on shortly.

Chezzy

I used to play FPS games once...
Full of so much disappointments like "book shelf glitches" uhhh how bout fixing pl*** like giving my god damn ancient shrouded armor its freaking mask like its suppose to have, or fixing the ebony blade to benefit from 2h instead of 1h same with the executioners axe. and making werewolves scale, seriously do they even give a rats ass? i even posted these problems ugh.

Do you have a link Verac? And I think they need to sort out the weapon stands, some of the Nordic puzzle doors not working :/

Verac

No link, your just going to have to take my word, but its just useless stuff like bookshelf glitch fixes dragon animation nothing really importent, and it was for 360

Verac

that makes number 2 useless patch, plus the last patch didnt live up to its expectations, it said it fixed wat i dubbed "The troll dragon" the dragon that refuses to fight but flies around, it still does that, quite alot actully.

Nightshade

I wish other things would be fixed as well. I can't say I'm too disappointed with the book shelves being fixed though. I bought the house in Solitude and they glitched on me. Seeing as I payed 25k for the house and had also collected a large portion of books (only to have half of them stuck and inactive), I was pretty ticked off. But like I said, I wish they would have fixed the more major issues people are having problems with. All in good time though, all in good time...hopefully ^_^

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
stay offline never downlaod a patch they take all the fun out of the game
they don't really add anything. They mostly just fix known issues and generally improve performance. I don't recommend your idea at all. It would suck to run into a game breaking bug that they fixed in patches.

I think it's awesome they're supporting the game and while they can't fix every issue in one patch, some fixes are better than no fixes and keep the faith they are working on addressing other known issues, not ignoring them. Some kinks probably just take longer to iron out than others.

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Well I know I got it patched once so far and was online yesterday and didnt get a patch so I probably have it but Ill probably update tomorrow, But I do hope the whole bookshelf glitch is fixed in the patch. Thanks for letting me know though.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I have not done the patch, I'm still trying to get my save data over to my new console *facepalm* freaking cloud storage is not working right.

Did any of the big things get fixed? Like broken quests? That is the real issue IMO. Texture things like the mask aren't that big of a deal. Werewolves are a very small part of the game, so is the ebony blade thing.

It seems as though everyone is jumping on the negative bandwagon again. Just relax, things will get fixed eventually. Don't jump down bethesda's throat, at least attempts are being made. Coding is not easy.

Think of it this way: Your mask vanishes because somewhere in the massive amount of coding put in the game that apply to textures, there is a > sign instead of a >/=.

Fate

I think it depends on the system from what I hear, Ill let you know what it fixed via PS3 after I update.

Nightshade

I trust that they'll fix as much as possible in time. It's hard to wait with things such as this, because the game is so immersive and exciting and we all want to be able to do everything NOW. There are always little things that will still glitch I'm sure later down the road after all patches, but I have faith they'll fix the bigger things. Just think of it this way- would you rather them take a longer amount of time creating a great patch that fixes big game-breaking bugs, or spend a short time making a lot of little so-so patches (like that resistance removing patch o_o) Be patient, grasshoppers ;)

Fate

I trust that they'll fix as much as possible in time. It's hard to wait with things such as this, because the game is so immersive and exciting and we all want to be able to do everything NOW. There are always little things that will still glitch I'm sure later down the road after all patches, but I have faith they'll fix the bigger things. Just think of it this way- would you rather them take a longer amount of time creating a great patch that fixes big game-breaking bugs, or spend a short time making a lot of little so-so patches (like that resistance removing patch o_o) Be patient, grasshoppers ;)
Agreed, I just hope they dont fix it so wel that all the glitches dont work.

(Ex. Sightless Pit, Riften Black-Briar Meadory Etc.)

Fate

I just checked for the updates for my game and thus far I have not received a new patch, its usually automatic with the PS3 isnt it?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts