• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Should you Be able to Marry Serana?

• Total voters
I need something to bitch about until I find something major. This is the minor issue I shall bitch about.

How about the fact that the 2 snow elves you encounter are nothing but regular elves with bleached skin?

Bethesda Employ 1 - What are we going to do with for the new model for Snow Elves.

Bethesda Employ 2 - Just reskin one of the other elves so they look like they have Michale Jackson syndrome no one will notice

Bethesda Employ 1 - We're so clever early weekend

Sen5esFail

yea not sure what to think about marriage in games. However I'll say this, if your gonna put it in the game, at least make one of the best potential followers a candidate for marriage. This is an rpg, based on that fact, your "character", not you, should be able to have a relationship with anyone. Based on how the story line unfolded (what with her earning your trust and vice versa), its uncharacteristic of an rpg not to have her as a candidate, it almost seemed like a bug. On the other hand she can still follow you anyhow, married or not, so w/e.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I was surprised when I walked into Fort Dawnguard and met Ingjard. She's hotter than Serana! How had I not heard of her beforehand!?

Either way, I have Lydia already. :p

Tentain

I don't want my rpgs to turn into dating simulators. Trying to figure out how to talk to anyone in Mass Effect without unintentionally picking up on them is bad enough. Can't believe questions like this are even being asked on video game forums now a days. Gaming industry is getting weird.

Oh lawdy, someone who doesn't like freedom of choice in his RPGS; guessing you never played Baldur's Gate nor Neverwinter. Anywho the whole marriage concept is just that, it improves the story for people who actually care about story. Although frankly it is in dire need of an improvement.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
More choices are better than fewer choices. With how shallow and simple the Skyrim Marriage system is, there's no real reason that any single character in the world shouldn't be available to wed the dragonborn.

VonCrown

More choices are better than fewer choices. With how shallow and simple the Skyrim Marriage system is, there's no real reason that any single character in the world shouldn't be available to wed the dragonborn.
The fact that a few simple console commands on the pc can get almost anyone to marry you and breaks basically nothing is all the proof anyone should need of this.

ZTagr

Ok so i have finished the main dwanguard quest, and i have been looking it up all over the internet.

Is there any way to get Serana to Marry you?

and if there isnt then Betheasda F***ed up, cuz she is way better than Lydia!

If any one has found a way plezz post it here.

Thanks

Oh yeah! Serana is the cutest NPC in all of the Skyrim game! She has the sweetest disposition, which when you're used to dealing with the likes of Lydia is so pleasing! Once I had her as my follower (and BEFORE I found out she wouldn't marry me) I fully intended on ONLY asking her!!!

This sucks, Bethesda! Either change this in a future update, or someone please create a mod just for that alone! Like, why would you make an NPC SOOO HOT like Serana and then turn on us like that?

I have till now opted NOT to become a vampire - BUT, if I had to do that just to have the option of marrying Serana, I would in an instant...

JClarke1953

Well, she's cured on mine, but pays no attention to Amulet of Mara. Trying to find one for her and see if that work's, tho' I won't hold my breath!

phantom cat

he has a point but i agree you should marry her a hot girl with daddy problems just what we need forget lydia she always stands in the door way not letting you out

JClarke1953

As far as marrying Selana, we do work with her a lot! Whether we become turned or not, a good portion of work is done with her. So, with all the pixel's and code, Selana is one we really have a "relationship" with. Thing is, after being confined for X-amount of year's, it's likely she wants to see what her world has changed into. On the other side of that, who best to show her than the one who rescued her (even tho' you killed her father. But, she was working into that, knowing his death was the only "safe" alternative for all concerned.

Then again, I have her as a follower on occasion, and when I go get her she tells me, "I knew you'd miss me!". Also, I doubt she'd be "happy" staying home, taking care of adopted children. She seems (if pixel's and code can do that) content going out on mission's. So, if she was able to marry, I doubt having children in the mix would help, considering her desire for more adventure's to talk about.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts