• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Should you Be able to Marry Serana?

• Total voters

PriitySiick

Ok so i have finished the main dwanguard quest, and i have been looking it up all over the internet.

Is there any way to get Serana to Marry you?

and if there isnt then Betheasda F***ed up, cuz she is way better than Lydia!

If any one has found a way plezz post it here.

Thanks

chipsarooni

Sadly, no you cant. you have to complete the dawnguard side to actually open up the conversation, but she will still say no. Hopefully in a update they will allow you to marry her on the dawnguard and vampire side. :sadface:

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
You should be able to when it gets released on the PC through Console Commands, but no on the Xbox and PS3 you won't and cannot marry her.

:sadface: Insert sadness everywhere

chipsarooni

well when alot of people said they wanted to marry lydia bethesda made it happen so i hope if alot of people want serana then you could marry her. PLEASE BETHESDA D:

PriitySiick

This is email i have sent regarding this deli ma.

"My hopes where shattered when Serana Declined my Marriage proposal. I tried every thing to change her mind but she wouldn't budge.

Could you plezz persuade her in to marrying me?

Thank you so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Other words. Why would you make it so we could not marry this wonderful being. she is better than Lydia in every way. You saved her, you took care of her, and you practically made her fall in love with you. but yet you still wont allow us to Marry her!

Plezz for the love of Talos, Fix This!!!"

chipsarooni

This is email i have sent regarding this deli ma.

"My hopes where shattered when Serana Declined my Marriage proposal. I tried every thing to change her mind but she would budge.

Could you plezz persuade her in to marrying me?

Thank you so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Other words. Why would you make it so we could not marry this wonderful being. she is better than Lydia in every way. You saved her, you took care of her, and you practically made her fall in love with you. but yet you still wont allow us to Marry her!

Plezz for the love of Talos, Fix This!!!"
you really sent that email?

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
(Spoiler)
Maybe guys who murder her father is a turnoff. I know it's crazy, but I'm just thinking out loud

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts