• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you like the new logo?

• YES!

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, we've got a new logo!

Check it out above, what do you all think of it? Vote in the poll.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
I agree, keeps a simple elegant look to the forums and looks good, but stays simple. A lot of people try to make banners too busy, and it looks fine on my res settings as well.

Klasie

Stormcloak Assassin
I personally love that the banner is so small! I am a web developer myself and I cannot explain (well if you're a browsing kinda guy/girl you should know what I mean) how many banners I have seen that take up more that 20% - 30% of the page and in my personal opinion that is just a waste of space you can do so much with!

What I'm trying to say is job well done guys!! I love it!

Migaluch

Very classy, IMO. The look of this site got me to join actually. Now hopefully we can grow in size, and we'll have a great site here.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I like the logo. Constructively speaking, I'd like to see something that is more this forum and not just Skyrim. I am very fond of the little dragons that are incorporated into the S's (as I believe they had been, but I have a brain like swiss cheese...) I'd love to see that serpentine element repeated here and there to enhance to cohesiveness of the look.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts