Xbox One New Here, Need Help, Sorry :/

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ripper1990

Hey everyone, I recently had to make the move from playing Skyrim on my PC (blowed up), to playing on my XBox One X. Needless to say PC spoiled me with all the tools that help with load order and now I need a little help (sorry, I know these threads are probably super fricken' irritating). I've used all the guides I can (primarily used the Master List for XBox on dropbox), and I just needed someone more experienced with the xbox modding platform than I am to essentially proof read my load order. Here it is;
USSEP
Campfire
Unofficial Creation Club Patches
Hearthfire Display Case Fix
Hearthfire Patch housing cells no reset
Improved hearthfire lighting
Frostfall
iNeed
iNeed extended
Imperious
Ordinator
Immersive sound compendium
Paarthurnax dilemma
True storms
Obsidian weather
True weather obsidian weather patch
Lampposts of skyrim
Point the way
Mannequins stay put
Big more kill moves
Big higher kill move chance
Big more decapitations
Big earlier decapitations
50 percent more perks
Immersive citizens
Immersive Movement
Smilodon
Immersive movement smilodon patch
Better combat ai
Realistic ai detection
Immersive patrols
Better horses
Amazing follower tweaks
Quality world map
SkyHUD
Scoped bows
Ars Metallica
Wearable lanterns
XP32 and ragdoll force
Belt fastened quiver
XP32 BFQ patch
Color patches remover
ELFX
ELFX Enhancer
ELFX Exterior
ELFX no player home (not sure if i should move improved hearthfire lighting beneath this or not)
Sounds of skyrim? (not sure if compatible or where it should go, wasnt listed on Dropbox)
Alternate Start
Relationship dialogue overhaul
RDO USSEP Patch
RDO AFT Patch

I really appreciate any help that can be given. I've looked all over google for guides and found quite a few but so many give contradictory advice. I've read all mod readme as well for the mods i thought could be trouble. Thanks again

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts