New here and looking for real help and tips.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dyrallius

Hey there fellow TES players/members alike.

I have a big doubt and a problem here and I think only you guys can help me out with some real info's.

Ok here goes: I was thinking about buying ESOTU with a new PS4 where I live.(I live outside USA).
But the thing is here a PS4 and games are just too expensive.But I was planning like months before and already bought a passage/booked to visit USA for like 1 week and a half with my family for a first time USA visit.

But when ESOTU was coming out in 9 June I was really really excited to buy everything here but if I did that half of my money would have been wasted here so..I wouldn't have much money to go with in USA to buy more games,PS4 etc.and I will be going to USA 30 September to 13 October.

But besides all this have I really lose anything in ESOTU? Because I know I would have to wait like 3 months before I even start playing ESOTU.
Like have I lost the Explorer pack,Imperial pack forever etc or is there other ways that I can still get them/buy them after I bought ESOTU? (I know that only people that have preorder ESOTU would get the Explorer pack) But I couldn't preorder the game so..that's why I asked if it's possible for me to get them still after I bought the game.

And if I have lose/lost anything else please be so kind to let me know....
As i'm really hoping that I won't be losing much stuff etc in 3 Months or so...

I really do want good Info about this.

And thanks to everyone who really wanted to help me out in my post I will most definitely appreciate it.

Lucid

The Imperial edition, explorers pack and starter pack are available in the "Crown Store" (cash shop) and can be added/bought any time. Zenimax has not indicated any plans to discontinue these items. And given the number of console users that bought the Imperial edition hard copy, but still haven't received the items, you may benefit from waiting.

In my sincere opinion, you will not lose anything by waiting until it is a more convenient time for you to buy the game. You will be a lower level than the users playing now, but may miss the post-launch issues and bugs being worked out.

Last edited:

Lucid

Also - welcome to the forums!

Dyrallius

OMFG thanks very very much Lucid I'm so happy and excited about this :)
And also i'm glad to be here.
Thank you.

Swaggajack

Forum nooblet - PS3 Master race
Is it on digital download yet? I would wait for that tbh. Ive got a buddy i play GTA Online with (we play on PS3), who lives in the Ukraine - he set up his account and selected his home country as the US because he says the games on PSN are a lot cheaper for US residents, and there is also a lot more selection to choose from.

Try setting up your account to make it seem like youre from the US.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts